Field Alliances Manager at Fivetran
About the role
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
The Alliances team is instrumental to the growth at Fivetran and how we as a company, as a whole, go to market. As a Field Alliances Manager you will be responsible for the joint sales and opportunity plays with our partners. You will work to create continuity, alignment and motion for both Fivetran sellers and our partner sellers, leading the charge in growing our footprint with the destinations in the Modern Data Stack. You will be responsible for driving growth and fostering relationships with the AWS, GCP, Azure, Snowflake, and Databricks teams. You will align the Fivetran Sales, Product, Marketing, and Alliances teams with our focus partners by driving top of funnel co-marketing and coordinating the Fivetran field sales team to drive revenue alongside our partners.
As a Field Alliances Manager at Fivetran:
- You will manage the day to day tactical relationship for our core strategic tech partners, like Snowflake, Google, and AWS
- You will identify opportunities where we can engage & plan co-sell engagements between Fivetran reps and partner sales reps
- You will be inquisitive on each call to uncover opportunities to deepen our partnerships and drive referrals/more co-sells
- You will create more strategic opportunities for Fivetran to participate in and increase strategic alignment between partner organization & partner owners at Fivetran
- You will connect the dots between Fivetran sales and our partner sales teams to ensure the Fivetran sales team is solution selling with our partners and delivering an awesome customer experience
- You will closely align with the Strategic Technology Alliances Managers to help leverage all co-sell opportunities to produce strategic high leverage opportunities for the organization
What you bring to the table:
- Ability and passion for developing, establishing and closing strategic partnerships/accounts and working closely with sales teams in competitive environments
- Calm under pressure. You love when the bar is set high and look forward to going above and beyond. You are not easily rattled
- You can work in a fast-paced environment. You’re able to keep up with a highly motivated team, a market that is growing extremely fast
- You are extremely organized. You are able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop
- You are enthusiastic. Exhibit passion and excitement over work. Have a can-do attitude
- You have a sales mentality. You are a hunter who understands sales and working with a sales engine
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Why you should join Fivetran
Our mission is to save engineers from building in-house data pipelines, by building one automated data pipeline that everyone can use. Every single company that uses SaaS tools to run their business will eventually need to analyze the data that sits in those tools. Fivetran unlocks this data with automated connectors that converts messy, chaotic APIs into normalized, standard schemas.