From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role:
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. We’re looking for a seasoned Sales Incentive Compensation professional to join our Sales Compensation team, within Global Revenue Operations. As a key team member in a high-visibility role, the Sr. Sales Compensation Program Manager will partner cross-functionally to define, implement and manage business critical processes related to Sales Incentive Compensation, Sales Planning and Performance Management, laying the foundation for future growth and operation at scale. Relying on deep domain experience in Incentive Compensation and Commissions, as well as adjacent functions, this individual will play a critical role in overseeing the daily and ongoing operational management and tactical execution of Fivetran’s Sales Incentive Compensation Program.
This is a full-time position and is eligible for remote work.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of Fivetran’s Sales Incentive Compensation Program, delivering a world-class user experience through consistent and reliable program execution
- Play a leading role in defining and implementing Fivetran’s Sales Incentive Compensation and Sales Performance Management processes and practices
- Combine deep domain expertise in Incentive Compensation and Commissions, with a working knowledge of Xactly ICM administration, to optimize program operations and minimize programmatic challenges (in partnership with Fivetran’s Commissions, Analytics and FInance teams)
- Partner with extended IT and Analytics teams to enhance and expand process automation, drive operational efficiencies, and improve data availability and transparency
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 5 years’ hands-on experience managing Incentive Compensation programs in the High-Tech sector, with emphasis on operational oversight, process development, process implementation, tactical execution and governance
- Demonstrated command of the end-to-end Sales Incentive Compensation process flow, from role definition, to quota setting, to coverage assignments, to transaction crediting, to incentive calculations and payment
- Practical understanding of key business and system interdependencies within the end-to-end Sales Incentive Compensation process flow
- Experience with sales territory and coverage planning, including familiarity with territory planning methodologies (TAM/SAM/SOM, account scoring, etc.) preferred
- Exceptionally motivated and driven, with the ability to multitask in a fluid and highly deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to address both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with Xactly or comparable ICM platforms a must; system administrator experience a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Stock equity -- every employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.