Principal Recruiter, Sales at Fivetran
About the role
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
Fivetran is a Best Place to Work company in hyper-growth mode looking for an expert Sales Recruiter! Fivetrana's recruiters aim to be a true partner - collaborative, consultative, and a champion of Fivetran values!
This role will primarily support our sales organization, helping us find stallar talent for fast growing teams such as Business Development, Account Executive and Sales Engineering - along with other exciting openings in G&A as they arise. This is a full-time position and will be based in our office in Oakland, CA or Denver, CO office. For the right candidate, we are also open to considering full time remote options.
As a Principal Sales Recruiter at Fivetran, you will:
- Build strong partnerships with the hiring team; you see yourself as an honorary member of the departments you support and you’re invested in each team’s successes
- Seamlessly facilitate the recruiting process throughout its lifecycle, ensuring the team (and you) have all of the information needed for efficient and agile recruiting
- Extensively source for passive talent and continuously work on your targeted messaging to get to above-average response rates.
- Maintain our interview feedbacks’ positive rating through clear and timely communication to candidates; Keeping candidate experience top-of-mind throughout the interviewing process
- Ensure adherence to data hygiene and best practices; Keep Greenhouse (our ATS) organized, interviews well documented, and candidate feedback submitted in a timely manner
- Support Fivetran’s diversity, equity and inclusion values by working with the People team to innovate new ways to attract and hire diverse talent
- Contribute to our recruiting documentation: a compendium of recruiting resources to enable fast and continuous knowledge-sharing
What you bring to the table:
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in tech sales for positions that range from a junior to senior-level. You love working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment!
- You're a pro at hiring for these roles: Business Development Reps, Account Executives, Account Management, Sales Operations, Sales Engineers, and Customer Success Managers
- A data driven approach to building talent pipelines, knowing how many candidates you need to maintain at each stage in the process to achieve your hiring targets
- A passion and proven approach to outbounding for passive talent! You're able to send In-mails to sourced candidates and peak their interest in new opportunities at Fivetran
- A razor sharp focus in ambiguous situations and ability to adapt quickly in rapidly-changing environments
- You deeply care about providing candidates with delightful candidate experience
- You have a good intercultural intelligence and are passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion
- Experience building strong hiring manager relationships, especially in a sales setting
- You have a winner + continuous improvement mentality - recruiting is very competitive, but you are determined to hit your hiring goals and turn losses into winning opportunities
- You’re a people person! You genuinely enjoy interacting with other human beings and you possess empathy and desire to match the best people with the best opportunities
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Why you should join Fivetran
Our mission is to save engineers from building in-house data pipelines, by building one automated data pipeline that everyone can use. Every single company that uses SaaS tools to run their business will eventually need to analyze the data that sits in those tools. Fivetran unlocks this data with automated connectors that converts messy, chaotic APIs into normalized, standard schemas.