From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
At Fivetran, we believe all partnerships are built from the ground up and the very best partnerships have the best field alignment. Technology Field Alliances is responsible for the joint sales and opportunity plays with our strategic technology partners (Snowflake, GCP, AWS, Azure, Databricks) and creates continuity, alignment and keeps the sales motion going by helping our sales team find and work with their sales peers (AEs and SEs) at our strategic partners. This role will expand coverage across the current set of strategic partners.
This is a full-time position based out of our Oakland/ Denver office.
Technologies You’ll Use :
Salesforce, Crossbeam, Partner portals, Microsoft Office, Allbound, Tackle
What You’ll Do:
- You will manage the day to day tactical sales relationship for our core strategic tech partners, like Snowflake, Google, and Databricks
- You will identify opportunities where we can engage & plan co-sell engagements between Fivetran reps and partner sales reps
- You will be inquisitive on each call to uncover opportunities to deepen our partnerships and drive referrals and increase co-sells
- You will create more strategic sales opportunities for Fivetran to participate and increase alignment between partner organization & partner owners at Fivetran
- You will connect the dots between Fivetran sales and our partner sales teams to ensure the Fivetran sales team is solution selling with our partners and delivering an awesome customer experience
- You will closely align with the Strategic Technology Alliances Managers to help leverage all co-sell opportunities to produce strategic high leverage opportunities for the organization working with the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams.
Skills We’re Looking For:
- You have a sales mentality. You are proactive and understand working with sales teams.
- You’re extremely outgoing. You will need to become friends with 10,000 AWS reps and 10,000 GCP reps and your tenacity and likeability is a key to your success.
- You are calm under pressure. You love when the bar is set high and look forward to going above and beyond.
- You are methodical and bring an enterprise sales mentality to a partnership.
- You can work in an extremely fast-paced environment. You’re able to keep up with a highly motivated team, a market that is growing extremely fast
- You are extremely organized. You are able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop.
- You are a strategic thinker. You are able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- You are enthusiastic. You exhibit passion and excitement over work and you have a can-do attitude.
- Previous experience with Cloud Service Providers and or SaaS B2B Technologies is a plus, but not required
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Stock equity -- every employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.