Strategic Technology Alliances Manager(Azure) at Fivetran
About the role
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
The Technology Alliances Manager role is to develop global cross functional partnerships across sales, marketing and product teams with key technology partnerships and “own” the relationship, strategy and execution. This role helps to accelerate the partner development process, establishing programs and joint go to market efforts which generate referrals and alongside new business opportunities. The Alliances team is instrumental to the growth at Fivetran and how we as a company go to market and this role is critical to this in achieving alignment with our most strategic partners.
As a Technology Alliance Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- You will develop and own the entire relationship with Azure and become the main point of contact for this partner within the first 90 days.
- You will introduce and establish yourself as a trusted resource for all field sales and pre-sales reps in the US in the first 90 days across this partner in addition to key product and marketing and product stakeholders.
- You will connect the dots between Fivetran sales and our partner sales teams to ensure the Fivetran sales team is solution selling with our partners and delivering a delightful customer experience.
- You will work closely with Marketing and Product teams to establish and execute our strategic partner go to market efforts focusing both on repeatable and unique programs.
- You will develop our go to market Partner Ecosystem strategy for technology partnerships including Business Intelligence, Governance, Transformations, Data Preparation solutions.
- You will develop and launch our Technology Partner Program aimed at on-boarding, developing and enabling our Partner Ecosystem.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience in Alliances / Partnerships at a Technology Company
- Prior enterprise sales experience a plus
- Successful track record of developing, establishing and closing strategic partnerships/accounts in competitive environments
- You are calm under pressure. You love when the bar is set high and look forward to going above and beyond. You are not easily rattled.
- You are methodical and bring an enterprise sales mentality to a partnership.
- You can work in an extremely fast-paced environment. You’re able to keep up with a highly motivated team, a market that is growing extremely fast
- You are extremely organized. You are able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop.
- You are a strategic thinker. You are able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- You are enthusiastic. You exhibit passion and excitement over work and you have a can-do attitude.
- You have a sales mentality.
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Why you should join Fivetran
Our mission is to save engineers from building in-house data pipelines, by building one automated data pipeline that everyone can use. Every single company that uses SaaS tools to run their business will eventually need to analyze the data that sits in those tools. Fivetran unlocks this data with automated connectors that converts messy, chaotic APIs into normalized, standard schemas.