IT Engineer at Fivetran
About the role
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the entire organization from a technology and security standpoint. You will support the IT and security teams with building automations, maintaining integrations between corporate systems, and be a key player in ensuring the security and integrity of employee workstations.
As a (role) at Fivetran, you will:
- Work on the IT and Security teams to design, implement and support corporate infrastructure.
- Provide solutions across different internal applications and platforms to support team processes for compliance and efficiency.
- Investigate and build policies around employee workstation security detections and incidents.
- Support the Kaluga office IT needs including basic video conferencing troubleshooting and inventory management.
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to work collaboratively with IT, Security, and Engineering teams on shared goals and objectives.
- Keep up to date with latest cyber security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Approachable to end users as you will be the primary IT person based in our Russian office.
- Proficiency in scripting languages and working with APIs.
- Experience with developer tools and configurations.
Experience in Jamf or other MDM
Experience with Crowdstrike Falcon or other next-gen AV solution
Perks of working with us:
- Medical and Life Insurance.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- English classes.
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches.
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities.
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Why you should join Fivetran
Our mission is to save engineers from building in-house data pipelines, by building one automated data pipeline that everyone can use. Every single company that uses SaaS tools to run their business will eventually need to analyze the data that sits in those tools. Fivetran unlocks this data with automated connectors that converts messy, chaotic APIs into normalized, standard schemas.