As a Founding Customer Success Manager at Flagright, you will play a critical role in ensuring customer satisfaction and success with Flagright products. You will be the primary point of contact for customers located on 6 continents and will be responsible for managing relationships, driving adoption and usage, and promoting customer loyalty. You will own the product engagement & customer retention metrics. This role reports directly to the CEO and operates as part of the Product Management function.
This can be a remote position, so you will need to be self-motivated and able to work independently under minimal supervision. At Flagright, we offer exciting career growth opportunities for motivated individuals who are looking to take the next step in their careers. If you are highly driven, enthusiastic, and looking for an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage startup, we want to hear from you.
🛠 You will
- Manage the majority of customer accounts and be responsible for their success and satisfaction.
- Onboard new customers and train them as they go fully operational on Flagright platform.
- Work closely with customers to understand their business objectives and ensure that our products are delivering value.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. product, engineering, sales) to drive customer success.
- Identify and address customer pain points, and escalate issues as necessary.
- Promote customer loyalty through regular check-ins and proactive communication.
- Act as a customer advocate, ensuring that customer needs are met by assessing trade-offs between costs vs benefit (ROI) of their feature requests.
- Maintain and set up knowledge base and customer onboarding tooling.
- Drive customer adoption and usage of our products through training and support.
🙌 Your profile (Required qualifications)
- 2+ years of experience in customer success, product management, or related field.
- Fluent in data. You make data-informed decisions and have experience building metrics dashboards to monitor engagement & product KPIs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and cross-functional teams.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS environment, with a strong understanding of the technology landscape.
- Fast learner - You are able to quickly master a new domain such as anti money laundering, sanctions screening etc. You are able to develop expertise and display empathy with users.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours to support customers in different time zones.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think critically and on your feet.
- Hard-working and ambitious, with a passion for driving growth via customer retention and cross-selling.
💯 Preferred qualifications
- Master’s degree or higher from a tier 1 university.
- Past experience in financial sector, understanding of financial crime & financial crime terminology.
- Fluent in setting up a metrics tracking infrastructure, familiarity with Mixpanel.
- 2+ years of Product Management experience.
- Do something meaningful; help stop human trafficking, money laundering, child labor; Be a part of enabling the future of how money moves.
- Work alongside a highly competent, top-tier team (Y Combinator, ex AWS, Zalando, Palantir).
- Great career development opportunities in a fast-growing early stage startup.
- Low-bureaucracy, minimal meetings, async communications culture, international culture, flat organization.
- We do not recommend you to apply if you aren't confident in delivering results. We maintain an extremely high bar for all of our team members. We do performance evaluations honestly & fairly, not kindly.