Founding Product Designer
What we do
Flagright is building the holistic compliance infrastructure to revolutionize the way startups deal with financial crime. We believe in enabling businesses to compete and innovate, and are on a mission to commoditize fincrime tooling for startups globally. Our solution helps stop human trafficking, child labor, sex slavery, and fraud among other crimes.
It’s an API-first solution with a no-code back office portal. We are a Y Combinator-backed company based in Berlin, serving customers from four continents.
- Own the entire design (UI and UX) and user research work.
- Influence the product vision of Flagright’s entire offering including developer experience.
- Speak to customers and users of our platform.
- Introduce design driven thinking and processes within Flagright.
- Work closely with the founding team and engineers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for the product.
- Work on both very broadly defined, loose concepts, and on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables.
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with the engineering, product, and sales teams.
- Own and drive changes that increase the productivity of customers working on frontend applications.
- Make pragmatic tradeoffs considering customer experience, business priorities and a delightful user experience.
- Deliver hi-fi and lo-fi wireframes, design files, prototypes using Figma and other tools of your choice.
- At least 3 years of full time work experience as a product, UI, or UX designer.
- An all-rounder who can take care of all things design and user experience - from UI Design to user experience research.
- Experience and interest in designing systems from scratch.
- You take pride in owning projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of stakeholders and use-cases.
- A high standard, of themselves and the people they work with.
- A passion for influencing the culture to include design and user experience.
- Experience designing and improving B2B SaaS products.
- Strong and transparent English communication skills.
- Have the ability to make quick decisions and are comfortable with a fast paced work environment.
- Work experience in software engineering
- Experience working at a fast growing startup as a designer
- Experience working on a B2B SaaS solution
- Work alongside a highly competent, top-tier team (Y Combinator, ex AWS, Zalando, Palantir).
- Great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
- Low-bureaucracy, minimal meetings, async communications culture, international culture, flat organization.
- Significant equity option package at a YC-backed startup.
- You’ll be paid at the top of your market level.
- 24 days of paid vacation per year.
- Relocation to Berlin is fully supported for this position including the visa sponsorship. Remote isn't supported.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career.
- Do something meaningful, help stop human trafficking, money laundering, child labor; Be a part of enabling the future of fintech startups.