You will be working closely with our Head of Product and a team of talented software and product people to take Flint to the next level. We already have a strong mission and product with traction led by our product-led growth strategy.
We're looking for our first few engineers to help us lay the foundation for our global healthcare workforce product. In this role, you will be wearing multiple hats, you'll be given critical high-level problems to solve, you'll be given a high degree of freedom and responsibility to do your best work, you'll be working in a small team (<10) meaning your work will have an incredible and lasting impact, and you'll get to build something new and exciting at a very early stage (like joining Google in 1999).
As Senior Software Engineer, you'll be an integral part of setting the product vision and strategy while solving the customer problems to build the product that will make us THE platform for the global healthcare talent and 10x the business.
- You're disciplined - you believe in a self-disciplined organization where people self-organize, and everyone leads and initiates good customer outcomes.
- You're curious and empathetic - You care about and want to learn about our users and team.
- You have product engineering experience - You've led product increments before, and you've measured its success based on good customer outcomes.
- You work with urgency - We're in a race against time to 10x the business; you work on the right things and get them done.
- You have high standards - You know what good looks like, and you work with your team to get there. You apply good engineering and design practices systemically.
- You're passionate - you've designed and architect excellent software products before.
- You've demonstrated a mastery in functional programming - with languages such as Haskell, F#, Elm, Erlang, Elixir, ML, OCaml, Lisp, Scheme, Scala, Clojure, Racket, Julia in an academic, personal or professional context.
Read our blog to find out more about our culture.
Have you read Paul Graham's Beating the Averages essay? Do you strive to remove schlep? Are you a Lisp Hacker? If so, you should join.
Perks are nice, but we believe the most important thing is getting to work with incredible people 🤗 These are just the little things to help you be more powerful.
- Health Benefits in most countries 🏥
- Unrestricted vacation 🌴
- Real equity (own a part of Flint) 💰
- Regular off-sites ✈️
- Remote work 👩🏽💻
- Flexible working hours ⏰
- Expense Account (no red tape) 💳
- Audible subscription 🎧
Why you should join Flint
- We're growing faster than weeds on a lawn 🌱
- YC Funded and backed by investors such as the co-founder of Twitch 💸
- Equity options in what could be the next Amazon/Google 📈
- Awesome Culture focused on freedom and responsibility 👨👩👧👦
- Opportunity to shape a $8T industry and maybe have a wiki page about you one day 📜
- DevOps: Empowered, focus on good customer outcomes and high performance teams
- Netflix: Freedom and responsibility framework
- Amazon: Single threaded leadership and small teams