Senior Product Manager at Flowspace
About the role
In less than three years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from 120+ locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
The Senior Product Manager (SPM) is responsible for building and driving forward product initiatives at Flowspace. The SPM identifies problems from customers and partners with engineers, designers, and data scientists to create feasible solutions. The SPM determines requirements, mockups, leads implementation, and launch. The SPM shows demonstrable leadership on the Product team, defining the operating structures, facilitating training and providing mentorship, and incorporates their deep understanding of our platform and industry.
While we're based on the westside of Los Angeles, we are open to hiring remotely (within the US) for this role.
What you'll do
- Product Strategy: Use your expertise of our platform, competitors, and the market to help guide the product vision and the product roadmap. Use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Problem Solving and Design: Represent the voice of the customer and business while working in cross-functional teams. Isolate customer needs and solve ambiguous problems with feasible solutions.
- Product Execution: Manage the entire product life cycle from ideation, to planning, execution and launch. Execute against the product roadmap, run multiple projects at once, coordinate with leadership to prioritize features and technical debt across departments.
- Cross-team Collaboration: Partner with key stakeholders and partners to ensure successful releases
- Leadership: Show guidance, mentorship, and leadership to other Product Managers. Implement procedures, training, and workflows for driving efficiency and creating leverage for the team.
- Ability to travel 1-2 times per year for all staff or team gatherings (once we resume travel).
Who we're looking for
- 5+ years as a Product Manager delivering highly successful products with your fingerprints all over them.
- Experience at a software company, web applications or internet industry.
- Experience with prototyping tools (Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, etc.)
- You are comfortable wearing multiple hats to get things done - whether it means recruiting users for interviews, helping QA your products, or going into the backend to pull data you need.
- Team leadership experience, through management and/or mentoring of others.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills; willing to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Experience working with remote design, and development teams.
- Experience building a product from ground zero or working at early stage startup.
- Experience working with warehousing, logistics, or ERP software
- Experience building, extending or implementing core back-end tools including billing, payments, customer management, business intelligence tools, etc.
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, vision, dental, life insurance
• 401K Matching
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
Why you should join Flowspace
In 3 years, Flowspace has created one of the largest omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from 200+ locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry.