As a Quality Assurance (QA) Lead at FlutterFlow you will be at the forefront of ensuring our products meet and exceed our user’s expectations. This role is designed for professionals with a keen eye for detail, a passion for enhancing user experiences, and a deep knowledge of software testing best practices. By joining our team, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of FlutterFlow, directly impacting the success and satisfaction of our users!
This is a remote position.
What You Will Work On
- Develop detailed, comprehensive test plans based on product requirements.
- Conduct testing according to the established test plans.
- Record and document test results and compare them to expected outcomes.
- Identify and log defects, providing detailed information for reproducibility and potential causes.
App Testing Development
- Create detailed, well-structured test cases for our generated apps.
- Work with the engineering team to integrate these tests into our release pipelines.
Bug Tracking and Reporting
- Review bugs submitted via our public bug board and prioritize and classify bugs based on severity and impact.
- Collaborate with developers to highlight any critical issues and assist in bug resolution.
- Maintain documentation of test processes, methodologies, and results.
- Create clear and concise defect reports, test reports, and other QA-related documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a QA tester or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- 2+ years of experience at a high-growth startup.
- 1+ years of experience with Flutter.
- 1+ years of experience building applications with FlutterFlow.
We're building a visual application development platform with the goal of dramatically improving the time to market and quality of digital experiences for our customers. FlutterFlow helps companies improve developer efficiency, accelerate project timelines, and reduce costs for large-scale business applications. Our customers include some of the largest banking, consulting, telecom, and manufacturing companies in the world.
We have more than 650k users in more than 200 countries worldwide.
We’re a remote first team, with a headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area.