The FlutterFlow Enterprise Development Team helps customers build cross-platform (iOS, Android, Web, Desktop) applications and Proof of Concepts (POCs) for critical business applications. This team works closely with customers and partners to design, implement, test, and deploy large-scale FlutterFlow based applications (e.g. 1M+ users).
We’re looking for engineers who are passionate about using Flutter to design and build amazing user experiences.
This is a remote position based in the United States or Americas.
What You Will Work On
- Collaborate with customer and partner stakeholders (e.g. Devs, PMs, UI/UX, Technical Leadership) to understand and define user requirements for the application or POC
- Use extensive development experience to design, implement, test, and deploy applications and POCs that exceed customer expectations
- Partner with sales and engineering teams to identify creative solutions to solve user needs in FlutterFlow
- Identify, troubleshoot, and help resolve bugs during QA testing and production
- Provide feedback to the Engineering Team on key features needed and customer pain points
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience developing large-scale consumer-facing applications
- Very strong Flutter knowledge and experience. You have 2+ years of developing applications with Flutter
- You have a firm grasp of modern application architecture and solid understanding of patterns/technologies such as REST, Relational/NoSQL schema designs, iOS & Android build tools etc.
- Strong customer empathy. You listen, ask questions, and enjoy giving/receiving feedback
- You can collaborate across teams and gain alignment among stakeholders
- You are resourceful and a problem solver. You have a strong solution centric mindset.
- You have a BS/MS in computer science or related field. You write code that is well-designed-easy to test, and is easy to add to over time
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, architectural design and best practices
- Knowledgeable in agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles
- Comfortable with code versioning tools such as Git
- You are passionate about visual application development and Low Code / No Code technologies
- 3+ years full-stack application development experience
- Experience with Google Cloud ecosystem
- Remote first team
- Generous salary and equity package
- Flexible Vacation / Sick Leave
- Flexible work hours