As the Head Of Technical Support, you’ll work hands-on with our Technical Support team and customers to ensure we deliver an excellent customer experience. You’ll be responsible for hiring, coaching, and developing a team of high-performing Technical Support Engineers. You’ll also work cross-functionally across the organization to build support processes that scale with FlutterFlow.
This is a remote position, based in US time zones.
What You Will Work On
- Build our B2B and B2C support strategy from the ground up
- Hire, develop and lead a team of Technical Support Engineers
- Answer customer questions via email and chat
- Identify and implement process improvements and tools to improve our customer experience
- Be responsible for ensuring team, and/or individual goals and KPIs are met
- Identify trends and emerging customer issues and work with internal teams to resolve these issues
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience building and managing a high-performing technical support team
- Experience managing a remote and globally distributed team
- Technical background (e.g. engineering, computer science, etc.) and willingness to learn everything there is to know about FlutterFlow
- Data driven with strong business judgment
- Experience working at SaaS or high-growth startup
- 1+ years of experience with Flutter and Dart
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with mobile app development
- Generous salary and equity package
- Full Health/Vision/Dental benefits (US-based employees)
- Flexible Vacation / Sick Leave
- Flexible work hours
We're building a visual application development platform with the goal of dramatically improving the time to market and quality of digital experiences for our customers. FlutterFlow helps companies improve developer efficiency, accelerate project timelines, and reduce costs for large-scale business applications. Our customers include some of the largest banking, consulting, telecom, and manufacturing companies in the world.
We have more than 350k users in more than 200 countries worldwide.
We’re a remote first team, with a headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area.