Growth Lead at Friz
About the role
At Friz (www.usefriz.com) we are building a challenger bank for freelancers and creators in south east Asia and south Asia.
Friz is an early-stage startup backed by Y Combinator, 500 Southeast Asia, Iterative VC, and 500 TukTuks, prominent angel investors and is part of the Y Combinator Winter 2021 Batch (https://www.ycombinator.com/companies/23415).
- Build growth loops to acquire and retain customers in Singapore and Philippines
- Conduct traction experiments and test in a wide variety of areas of marketing through traditional and non-traditional channels. like SEO, SEM, Paid Ads, Publicity, Influencer Partnerships, Viral Loops, Engineering as marketing
- Develop new and creative growth hacks
- Talk to customers and relay feedback to the product development and technical teams
- Work closely with the CEO on business development and partnership
- Own Series A metrics
Who you are:
- Preferably someone with growth experience in early stage startups. Growth marketing experience in fintech is a plus.
- Self driven and have a track record of taking initiative
- Familiar with south east Asia
- Able to get hands dirty and work with few resources
- Curious about exploring traction channels - you probably follow product marketing blogs and already know of some hacks you are keen to experiment with
Why you should join Friz
Friz is a digital bank for freelancers and small businesses in Southeast Asia and South Asia. We're live with a credit card, debit card, and an invoicing issuance platform.
How we work
We believe that everyone in the company has an equal voice especially in the early stages and everyone will have the ability to suggest features or ideas which they want to work on.
We understand that everyone has different working habits which is why we're strong believers in flexibility. We provide a working environment that is collaborative and the flexibility for you to achieve your goals.