About the role
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 5,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to be an integral part of the company's overall growth plan and work to envision and build how to best portray the value of Front to visitors, empowering them to become customers. You'll partner closely with product, engineering, marketing, and data analyst teams to bring the core value of Front to new groups of people across desktop, mobile and web.
What you’ll do:
- Develop growth strategies; working in collaboration with and managing feedback from multiple stakeholders and teams
- Design and communicate your vision to the team using mock-ups, documentation, and prototypes
- Collaborate and work closely with Product Design leadership and Designers across all teams
- Establish partnerships with Engineering and Product to design meaningful, impactful metrics-driven solutions
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record of envisioning and building high-quality products (Mobile, Web, Desktop)
- A portfolio of design projects that shows strong product design process and craft skills
- Experience leading complex user and metrics inspired projects
- Understanding of acquisition and conversion, metrics-driven design, and A/B experimentation
- Low ego and an eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent work environment
- Great communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and how they relate to the problem you’re solving
Why you should join Front
Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. With new workflows, efficient collaboration, and all their communication channels in one place, more than 5,000 businesses rely on their Front inbox to be more productive as a team.
Founded in 2013, Front has raised $138 million from Sequoia, DFJ, and others to unlock new ways to work that make people more efficient, fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work. Front is headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Paris and Phoenix. To learn more, visit frontapp.com.