Product Designer at Front
About the role
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
At Front, our search stack powers intelligent features and algorithms that help surface the most relevant results to users all across the product, improving product navigation, usability and delightfulness. We’re looking for talented, self-motivated engineers with a background and interest in search to join Front's core search team based in Paris. With work on the team ranging from conversation search to contacts autocomplete and spans the Front web, desktop, and mobile apps, we've only begun to scratch the surface of what we hope to see evolve into a unique, universal search experience that underpins the customer communication hub of the future.
What you’ll do:
- Develop growth strategies; working in collaboration with and managing feedback from multiple stakeholders and teams
- Design and communicate your vision to the team using mock-ups, documentation, and prototypes
- Collaborate and work closely with Product Design leadership and Designers across all teams
- Establish partnerships with Engineering and Product to design meaningful, impactful metrics-driven solutions
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record of envisioning and building high-quality products (Mobile, Web, Desktop)
- A portfolio of design projects that shows strong product design process and craft skills
- Experience leading complex user and metrics inspired projects
- Understanding of acquisition and conversion, metrics-driven design, and A/B experimentation
- Low ego and an eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent work environment
- Great communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and how they relate to the problem you’re solving
Why you should join Front
Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. With new workflows, efficient collaboration, and all their communication channels in one place, more than 5,000 businesses rely on their Front inbox to be more productive as a team.
Founded in 2013, Front has raised $138 million from Sequoia, DFJ, and others to unlock new ways to work that make people more efficient, fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work. Front is headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Paris and Phoenix. To learn more, visit frontapp.com.