Email Marketing Manager at Gerald Technologies, Inc
About the role
About This Role As an Email Marketing Manager, you will help us in expanding the Email program (customer acquisition, lifecycle marketing, push notifications) at Gerald. You will own both the strategy and execution for this role and will utilize your passion for online marketing to drive success. This role is all about autonomy, growth and learning. If you are enthusiastic about working in a startup environment where you can have outsized impact every day in a company that is disrupting how consumers pay bills, this role is for you.
How You Will Contribute
- Be the technical expert for CRM, understanding all email programs, segments and CRM contact strategies.
- Build the CRM strategy and campaign calendar to support quarterly performance goals.
- Own the full deployment of prospecting email / push campaigns.
- Create new email templates as needed and update existing email creatives.
- Manage campaign schedules and project timelines.
- Stay up to date with latest email best practices, including responsive development and cross-client compatibility.
- Ensure utilization of deliverability best practices and compliance of content with brand standards, privacy, spam regulation, web accessibility/ADA etc.
- Generate ongoing reports on email performance.
- Optimize messaging tactics through various testing methodologies.
What Will Make You Successful In This Role
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Email marketing / CRM programs, experience working in a B2C environment is mandatory.
- Hands on experience leveraging complex marketing automation tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to translate metrics into actionable insights.
- Bonus - HTML/CSS knowledge as well as SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree in business / marketing or equivalent.
Soft-Skills That Will Come Handy
- Being a constant self learner with a hands on approach, a good sense of prioritization
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen eye for creative and copy, brand-sensitive
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Having a flexible working style
- Being a team player
- Comfortable with working unsupervised
Why you should join Gerald Technologies, Inc
Paying bills sucks. It sucks even more for about a third of Americans living paycheck to paycheck, and struggling to pay bills on time. About 100 million Americans are at risk of paying overdraft fees if they auto-pay their bills, and are forced to manually log into and pay up to 10 biller accounts each month. Why are so many people wasting their time and energy manually paying bills to avoid overdraft fees? Because they are not using Gerald!
Gerald is on a mission to eliminate stress about paying bills. We are transforming bill payments by providing consumers with an application for linking and automatically paying their household bills while offering overdraft and late fee protection for all their biller accounts. Our app tracks and pays bills so our users don’t have to. We offer banking services; direct deposits, credit building, cash advance and rewards to simplify bill payments for both billers accounts and consumers.
Our platform combines fintech, payments, and big data to create an empowering and rewarding user experience for making timely bill payments.