Technical Recruiter at Gerald Technologies, Inc
About the role
About This Role As a Technical Recruiter, you’ll join our team to help build Gerald’s engineering, product management, design, and data science teams across different locations. Your days will be filled with building and managing diverse candidate pools and pipelines and working closely with business partners to bring top talent to Gerald. If you are a People person and are motivated by growing the company, collaborating with your team and others, and helping talent find their dream job, this role is for you.
How You Will Contribute
- Creatively source passive software engineering, product management, design, and/or data science candidates, screen inbound applicants and constantly identify ways to improve our recruiting strategy, talent brand, and experience.
- Act as talent advisor and SME with hiring partners, business leaders and key cross-functional teams.
- Ensure that each candidate has a unique, positive and memorable experience from start to finish.
- Partner with team members and hiring managers to optimize and strengthen interview stages and milestones – from the kick off meeting, to a detailed interview plan, through the offer stage and hiring of our future team members.
- Identify and engage top talent, playing a key role in evaluating skill and team fit, and serving as the main point of contact for your candidates throughout the entire recruiting process.
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data. Influence hiring decisions by sharing critical KPIs, talent metrics, and market intel with applicable internal partners.
- You will directly impact our product development hiring goals with your full lifecycle recruitment skills while working closely with business leaders to strategically bring in new hires while also providing a top tier candidate experience for your pipeline.
What Will Make You Successful In This Role
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering and/or software product recruitment in a fast paced, high touch, in-house recruiting environment. A mix of in-house and agency experience is a plus.
- Worked with Series A companies and above
- As a core team member or one of the first hires in the HR department, you’ve strategically scaled up the team rapidly (metric-based visible growth) as evident from your contributions at a past company
- Hands-on experience with running Boolean and X-ray search
- Proficiency in technical hiring (a technical background is a plus)
- Experience with hiring junior to VP level folks from geographies like India, US, Nigeria, Europe etc. for both tech and non-tech domains (Engineering, Data Science, Design, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Easily can lead multiple open roles and relationships, and can quickly build credibility with hiring managers and teams from different departments with a variety of skill sets.
- Experienced with building a solid pipeline, qualifying candidates, and specifically knowing how to engage and sell passive candidates.
- Proven track record in negotiation and closing of top talent.
- Competent in using common recruiting tools and systems every day, such as Greenhouse, Google Suite or similar products.
Soft-Skills That Will Come Handy
- Excellent communication and social skills, with ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- You have a strong technical acumen and understating of current technology trends, development principles and engineering functions.
- Strong attention to detail and a data-driven mindset; you’re strong in using KPIs and metrics to plan your workday, guide talent decisions with your stakeholders, and measure success of recruiting processes.
- Research-oriented and having a head for problem-solving
- Having a flexible working style
- Being a team player
- Comfortable with working unsupervised
Why you should join Gerald Technologies, Inc
Paying bills sucks. It sucks even more for about a third of Americans living paycheck to paycheck, and struggling to pay bills on time. About 100 million Americans are at risk of paying overdraft fees if they auto-pay their bills, and are forced to manually log into and pay up to 10 biller accounts each month. Why are so many people wasting their time and energy manually paying bills to avoid overdraft fees? Because they are not using Gerald!
Gerald is on a mission to eliminate stress about paying bills. We are transforming bill payments by providing consumers with an application for linking and automatically paying their household bills while offering overdraft and late fee protection for all their biller accounts. Our app tracks and pays bills so our users don’t have to. We offer banking services; direct deposits, credit building, cash advance and rewards to simplify bill payments for both billers accounts and consumers.
Our platform combines fintech, payments, and big data to create an empowering and rewarding user experience for making timely bill payments.