Community Manager at Gerald Technologies, Inc
About the role
About This Role You will lead community management and engagement for Gerald and will serve as the face of our product to our current and future users. This role is for someone who is an adept communicator and is passionate about building engaged communities. You should live and breathe social media, be able to quickly identify rising trends and popular topics.
How You Will Contribute
- Manage day-to-day community engagement on all social media platforms
- Work with social leaders to develop a community-facing strategy for our channels, identifying ways to inspire loyalty and trust
- Create positive relationships with customers and prospects, building community and driving conversation
- Be the subject-matter expert on social, responding to and reporting on potential customer issues
- Create metrics and social listening reports, pulling out actionable insights from large data sets
- Identify content and write social copy for our internal advocacy tool
- Maintenance and optimization of content titles and descriptions based on trending topics
- Partner with Corporate Communications to build a crisis comms plan, escalating sensitive issues and providing recommended actions
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Brand & Creative, Sales, Support, and more
- Support the Social Media Marketing Manager, collaborating and ideating around unique social-first content
What Will Make You Successful In This Role
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing social media & its communities
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and their users
- Savvy and knowledgeable about current social media trends
- Background in community moderation and community guidelines development
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or equivalent work experience
Soft-Skills That Will Come Handy
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills, able to quickly adapt to our brand voice
- Strong attention to detail
- Head for problem-solving
- Having a flexible working style
- Creative and collaborative, someone who loves working as a team
- Highly organized and able to work independently
Why you should join Gerald Technologies, Inc
Paying bills sucks. It sucks even more for about a third of Americans living paycheck to paycheck, and struggling to pay bills on time. About 100 million Americans are at risk of paying overdraft fees if they auto-pay their bills, and are forced to manually log into and pay up to 10 biller accounts each month. Why are so many people wasting their time and energy manually paying bills to avoid overdraft fees? Because they are not using Gerald!
Gerald is on a mission to eliminate stress about paying bills. We are transforming bill payments by providing consumers with an application for linking and automatically paying their household bills while offering overdraft and late fee protection for all their biller accounts. Our app tracks and pays bills so our users don’t have to. We offer banking services; direct deposits, credit building, cash advance and rewards to simplify bill payments for both billers accounts and consumers.
Our platform combines fintech, payments, and big data to create an empowering and rewarding user experience for making timely bill payments.