In short: Full-time position remotely in the UK or Europe. Please only apply if currently residing in the UK or Europe. We are building the Stripe for SIM cards.
😍 We are Gigs
- Gigs is a telecom as a service. We are building Stripe for SIM cards.
- Providing platforms custom phone & data plans through an easy-to-use API in 200+ countries.
- For consumers, Gigs makes it super simple to subscribe to and manage a phone plan with a few clicks. A phone plan you’ll love to use yourself. Easy, transparent & global connectivity for your smartphone, smartwatch, or IoT device.
- See immediate results of your work. Our large-scale integrations mean huge adoption within a short time. We obsess about the needs of our partners and their end customers to build a best-in-industry experience.
- We are backed by the investors behind Stripe, Dropbox, Airbnb, Facebook, Spotify & Plaid. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and investors that can help us in tricky situations.
- We completed the Y Combinator W21 batch.
🔧 The Position
- You'll own the product marketing strategy & execute it. You’ll work directly with our product, engineering, and sales team to strategize how we launch new products and features. You’ll own the execution along the entire value chain of product marketing.
- You'll be our resident expert on product marketing. You will take ownership of Gigs’ product messaging and positioning, adjusting for nuances across verticals and geographies. We’ll look to you to help us understand what’s working, what’s not, and where to dig in more from a product perspective as we set the stage for what’s next.
- You'll set us apart from the competition. You’ll be in charge of understanding the competitive landscape and product positioning. You’ll need to gain a deep understanding of the various customer and user problems as well as the solution space.
- You’ll work collaboratively with various stakeholders. You’ll share your market insights and product marketing strategy with various teams. You’ll work with engineering, product design, and business stakeholders to shape Gigs’ future product development.
👟 About You
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you. 🦄
- You have worked in product marketing at a high-growth B2B startup before. You have led or participated in the earliest stages of developing a product marketing strategy and scaled it from there.
- You translate product complexities into compelling stories. You have relevant knowledge of APIs, UI design, and the value of integrated solutions. You are able to simplify these product complexities to transform them into compelling product stories.
- You love combining unique value propositions with data-driven results. Standing out from the crowd is second nature to your work, you love crafting unique product features into new campaigns. You love to strike a balance between combining creativity and data analytics to make an impact.
- You're a go-getter. You figure out how to solve problems on your own. You consistently seek to improve the product marketing strategy and thrive in a fast-paced marketing environment.
- You intuitively know how to connect people with products. You know how to connect marketing strategies and product intricacies with individuals. You can intuitively trade-off simplified messaging for leveraging product details in order to further engage people with the product.
- Competitive salary based on your experience and market value.
- Freelance, full-time contract.
- Visa sponsorship is available and your relocation will be covered.
🎁 Our Benefits
- 25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- The best phone plan in the world, built by you.
- Flexible working hours: We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Get your perfect setup: Mac OS, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. We are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work of your life.
- Easy remote work policy: We believe in co-located teams. We have an international team. So if you want to work from home for some time, we are easy. No need to take a vacation.
- Make a big difference: Take, own and implement decisions to build Gigs from scratch.
- Company health insurance policy (in case you are not from Germany and were wondering how it works over here).
🤔 Our Process
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs.
You'll walk through four stages:
1. Get to know each other: We use this to pitch Gigs and get you excited to join. We'll also use this chance to see whether both our expectations align.
2. Meet the team: You'll get to meet our team members. We value team fit over everything else. This also gives you the chance to see whether you'd enjoy working with us.
3. Project experience: You will send us 3 case studies and results you received from your product marketing campaigns. We'll use that to have a conversation about which decisions you've taken and why.
4. Final conversation: The team and you are going to chat more about the position, what you value, what you took away from the interviews so far, and whatever is on your mind.
We are mindful of your time: Going through all stages can be done within one week. Once you've passed them all we will extend a formal offer.
You can also speak to one of our investors. We want to give you as many insights into us as possible. We see this as a truly two-sided decision.
👋 How to apply
Just apply here.
Now, let's hear it! 🚀🥳