About the role
As a Software Engineer at GitStart, you will primarily work to scale the Engineering teams of our global clients while leveraging the community of talented Engineers to grow professionally through detailed product and technical reviews; stellar code reviews and collaborative work environment that's 100% remote.
Ideal candidate for this role:
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer, writing code for web applications, data initiatives, core services, and/or mobile products.
- Experience writing test cases
- Exceptional communication skills (English, verbal and written)
- Prior experience working remotely as an effective member of a team
- Comfortable working with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Why you should join GitStart
On demand auto managed development platform
GitStart is Mechanical Turk for small coding tasks. It add on-demand capacity into engineering sprints. Focus is on tasks doable within a sprint and integrate very deeply into the engineering process of companies.
It's already operational on ~500 dev hours / day, and plan to scale to thousands within a couple of months. The best devs get hired directly from our customers