Product Lead - Fundraising at GiveCampus
About the role
GiveCampus is looking for a best-in-class Product Lead to own our core fundraising products used by 1000+ educational institutions to facilitate hundreds of millions of dollars of philanthropic donations each year. This person will drive the in-product outcomes and ship the best-in-class solutions required for our sales and marketing engine to grow revenue by >5x over the next 3 years. They will report to the Director of Product and work in close partnership with Engineering, Product Analytics, Partner Operations, Partner Success, Marketing, and Business Development.
You will be responsible for:
- Results: >100% year-over-year growth in philanthropic dollars processed via our platform
- Roadmap and Execution: With input and buy-in from customers and customer-facing teams, develop and execute a fundraising roadmap that delivers the outcomes required for customers and customer-facing teams to realize their goals and further differentiate GiveCampus in the market
- Implement and manage a tight, iterative feedback loop between design, analytics, and engineering to increase velocity and drive key product and business outcomes
- Expertise: Be the go-to technical and user expert on fundraising products, owning roadmaps, launch calendars, sprint boards, PRDs, and KPIs
- User Success: Be an empathetic advocate for our partner schools, end users, and internal team members
Key things we'll be looking for:
- 4+ years of product management experience, managing technical products from kick-off to shipping at scale
- Impact: Significant contributor in the proven success of digital product delivery in a high growth environment
- Data: Has seen and made data-informed business and product decisions, including independently conducting analyses to support ongoing decision making
- Discovery and prioritization: Experience concepting, prototyping, testing, and validating ideas with end users, and a strong prioritization framework or approach.
- Implementation: Experience leading and continuously improving processes for sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, resource allocation, and project management against roadmap execution
- Technical: Solid technical understanding and experience contributing meaningfully to discussions on software architecture with engineers
Why you should join GiveCampus
At GiveCampus, our mission is to help advance the quality, the affordability, and the accessibility of education. We’ve become the world’s leading social fundraising and engagement platform for non-profit educational institutions, trusted by millions of donors and 1,000+ colleges, universities, and K-12 schools. We’re profitable and continuing to expand our team to support our aggressive growth trajectory. We’re looking to hire exceptional, motivated, diverse candidates.