We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help us share the value of Glide with the next billion software creators. You’ll be part of an early-stage Marketing team, helping build the foundations of our product marketing motion. You’ll be the internal expert in our customers, products, competitors, and market position to inform product development and drive adoption, revenue and customer love.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has product marketing experience in early-stage startups.
- Develop deep understanding of our users and customers, and help evangelize that understanding across other teams.
- Lead development of Glide’s value proposition and positioning for our key customer segments.
- Develop new product and feature launch plans, serving as the glue between product, marketing channels, sales and customers.
- Partner closely with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to build great content and messaging that showcases the power and value of Glide.
- Empower our Sales team with competitive positioning, playbooks, customer stories, and other assets to help them close deals.
- Influence the product roadmap by sharing relevant market, customer, and competitive insights with Product team.
- Contribute to pricing model evolution by conducting analyses and providing recommendations to our pricing committee.
- Report directly to the VP of Marketing.
This job might be perfect for you if...
- You have 5+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in SaaS.
- You have strong demonstrated partnerships with product and sales teams, influencing product roadmaps and helping drive revenue.
- You are able to distill complex information into clear, concise and persuasive assets.
- You love data, including market/segment sizing, revenue modeling/forecasting, and campaign effectiveness/efficiency.
- You have strong writing and presentation skills.
Definitely mention if you have...
- A product you have worked on and is proud of how it’s positioned in the market today, highlighting your specific contribution to the messaging, positioning, or pricing.
- A passion for technology, no-code/low-code tools, and actively keep up with news, content, and events in this area.
- A Glide App or Page that you’ve built and want to show off.
- Experience in Growth Marketing or Demand Generation.
Glide makes it easy & fun for anyone with basic spreadsheet skills to create beautiful, useful apps.
Our mission is to create a billion new software developers by 2030. We will accomplish this by applying spreadsheet-style programming to end-user software creation, making it easy & fun for anyone to create amazing apps without code
We are product designers, front-end aficionados, and open source geeks. Our culture consists of focus on the mission, love of our customer, and respect for one another. If you join us, we will help you level-up professionally, develop as a leader, and pay you!
We're funded by some of the best early-stage investors in the world, including First Round, SV Angel; the CEOs of GitHub, Figma, and AngelList; and current & former leaders from Apple, Facebook, and Microsoft.