Talent Acquisition Associate - Technology at GOAT Group
About the role
Our People and Workplace Experience team is key to the growth of GOAT Group as the company continues to expand globally. Through our innovative programs and data-driven strategies, the company is committed to building a culture that is inclusive, cooperative and motivating. As a member of this team, you will play an indispensable part in our company's future by matching talent to the right roles as well as cultivating an environment in which all of our employees – across our warehouses, Flight Club retail stores and corporate teams – are able to thrive.
GOAT is looking for a dynamic Talent Acquisition Associate to join our People team to support technology recruitment. The ideal candidate has full-cycle engineering recruiting experience and a passion for people, technology, and candidate experience. The role will report into and work closely with the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, in addition to partnering closely with engineering stakeholders to ensure continued success with attracting and securing top engineering talent.
In this role you will:
- Create and maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers - collaborate with them to customize and execute sourcing strategies and hiring plans
- Maintain a strong hiring process for roles that support our engineering, data, and product organizations
- Source and recruit candidates through different channels (LinkedIn, Github, etc); eager to think outside the box for creative sourcing techniques to identify qualified technical candidates
- Represent the company and serve as an advocate for the candidate, handling end-to-end processes with high standards and a positive outlook no matter the outcome
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- 1+ years of high volume engineering recruitment experience
- Proven experience actively sourcing and recruiting active and passive candidates through innovative sourcing tools, social and job-networking sites
- A clear understanding of the recruiting process and the importance of the candidate experience
- Team player with a high sense of urgency and motivation to see the team succeed
- A quick learner, a self-starter, passionate, and willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Why you should join GOAT Group
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel, and accessories. Operating two distinct brands – GOAT, the global platform for style and Flight Club, the original sneaker consignment store – GOAT Group has a global community of over 25M members across 164 countries. The greatest selection from the past, present and future are displayed on company-operated mobile apps, e-commerce sites and retail stores. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of commerce, converging the primary and resale markets.