Product Manager - Supply at GOAT Group
About the role
At GOAT Group, the Product Management team is responsible for driving our vision forward. Working alongside engineers and product designers, we oversee the development of new and groundbreaking tools for both buyers and sellers, ensuring they have the best possible experience across all our platforms. As a member of this team, you will be instrumental in developing new ways to connect our customers with the greatest selection of products from the past, present and future.
In this role you will:
- Direct and manage new feature development and project implementation from beginning to end
- Translate the identified business needs into a requirements document
- Manage product backlog and define user stories
- Examine data and usage patterns and maintain an optimal experience pre and post product launch
- Stay on top of design guidelines and technologies that affect the business
- Continuously evaluate the performance of products and features and develop recommendations for improvement
- Work with Product leadership to manage and drive the product roadmap
- Provide ongoing prioritization to current and future development initiatives
- Manage stakeholder relationships whilst driving forward a product vision and roadmap
- Apply outside the box thinking to the broader picture, beyond day-to-day tasks
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of product development/management experience overseeing the design, development, and launch of successful B2B or SaaS internet products
- Experience managing internal stakeholders, whilst listening to users. Understanding what they all want and building what they need.
- Experience from a hyper growth startup and has their fingerprints all over rapidly scaling a successful B2B product
- Ability to envisage and build simple solutions for complex problems
- Excellent personal, verbal, and written communication skills
- The ability to work cross-functionally across departments and in a team environment, SCRUM experience a plus
- A demonstrated track record of developing an outstanding experience for e-commerce marketplaces
- Ability to set and meet deadlines and to manage development/production staff to ensure that projects remain on schedule and within budget
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and willingness to go above and beyond
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality
- Commitment to understanding and researching the customer and user experience
- Online marketplace experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Why you should join GOAT Group
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel, and accessories. Operating two distinct brands – GOAT, the global platform for style and Flight Club, the original sneaker consignment store – GOAT Group has a global community of over 25M members across 164 countries. The greatest selection from the past, present and future are displayed on company-operated mobile apps, e-commerce sites and retail stores. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of commerce, converging the primary and resale markets.