QA Automation Engineer at GOAT Group
About the role
At GOAT Group, the Engineering team is an integral part of our dynamic company. By joining the team, your skills will be front and center, working alongside other passionate individuals to solve problems and build software. From launching compelling new consumer experiences, tackling global logistics challenges to scaling infrastructure to facilitate our rapid growth – technology is essential to driving our vision forward. The work you do will change the way the world shops, while also empowering entrepreneurs, including individual sellers, brands and boutiques.
With over 10 million members and more than 800,000 listings, GOAT is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. The GOAT Engineering team builds the mobile, web, and backend technology that power the experience for buyers and sellers on our global marketplace platform.
Our QA team implements the latest QA technologies across web, mobile and API automation to help improve all aspects of our e-commerce websites and mobile apps. We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer - iOS to play a key role in our development and testing process.
In this role you will:
- Partner with the engineering team to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions.
- Apply QA principles to develop iOS test cases and detailed test scenarios and oversee their execution, tracking, and automation.
- Verify quality acceptance of web-based and mobile applications across multi-platform environments.
- Work with feature testers to come up with automated test plans, and get an understanding of what tests could be created to ease our manual test efforts.
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution and reporting is effective and efficient.
- Go beyond traditional QA and help deliver product launches via a streamlined, agile process.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of testing experience.
- Experience in testing mobile applications.
- Experience in architecting, developing, planning and building testing framework.
- Working knowledge of building and maintaining test suite pipelines in a CICD environment using CircleCI.
- Ability to write, maintain and verify test cases.
- Proficient writing in Swift.
- Experience with XCUITest.
- Experience with a variety of test tools and software testing practices, including developing, implementing, maintaining and managing manual/automated testing systems and environments.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Why you should join GOAT Group
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel, and accessories. Operating two distinct brands – GOAT, the global platform for style and Flight Club, the original sneaker consignment store – GOAT Group has a global community of over 25M members across 164 countries. The greatest selection from the past, present and future are displayed on company-operated mobile apps, e-commerce sites and retail stores. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of commerce, converging the primary and resale markets.