Who we are
At GoLinks, we create products and experiences that make work easier for individuals and teams. We believe that the knowledge people use every day to build products, collaborate with team members, and help customers should be readily accessible. We’re on a mission to connect employees with the information they need to be productive and successful at any place, at any time. Our remote-first startup thrives as a nimble and scrappy team and we are growing fast! We’re excited to bring on new team members who are inclusive, possess a growth mindset, and excel at what they do.
About the role
As a Mobile Product Designer, you will collaborate with other Designers and cross-functionally to create meaningful, productive, and delightful experiences that drive overarching business goals. You will focus on mobile experiences in the form of web apps and native apps. This is an opportunity to join a Design team in a hyper-growth startup.
What you’ll do
- Design mobile products and experiences from conception to implementation and optimization.
- Create deliverables for all phases of the design process, eg. user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, etc.
- Collaborate with other Product team members to define mobile experiences as compared to its desktop counterpart.
- Collaborate with Engineers to ship high-quality mobile experiences.
- Ship MVPs, measure, and improve design based on qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Translate insights and research into feasible design iterations that will satisfy customers
- Present and debate design decisions during design reviews with stakeholders—clear communication, ability to defend design choices, open-mindedness to different approaches.
- Participate and/or lead user testing sessions with internal team members and users.
- Contribute to building out a scalable mobile design system.
- Create development-ready design specs and collaborate with engineers to ensure designs are correctly implemented.
Who you are
- 2+ years of relevant design experience. Your portfolio shows that you have designed mobile software before and have experience identifying user needs, defining clear solutions, and delivering exceptional design.
- Fluent in Figma. We’re big on Figma here. Proficiency in using most of its features is key to success in design collaboration.
- Experience with shipping MVPs. In a startup environment, nothing is ever perfect. We focus on tasks that have the largest impact on the business and our users. You're comfortable with shipping MVPs and trusting the iteration process.
- Experience working with design systems. Understanding of design systems theory and practice.
- Knowledge of mobile design best practices. Working knowledge of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and Google’s Material Design Guidelines, and the role they place in native app design. Understanding of the nuances in designing for mobile web apps.
- Nimble and agile. We value team members who are willing to move fast, fail forward, and be data-driven in order to achieve goals.
- Collaboration is key. You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills that you will use to regularly collaborate with other team members.
- Pulse to the ground. Keeping up to date with advancements in technology, trends, and best practices as they apply to this role in order to deliver best-in-class mobile experiences.
We’re extra excited if you...
- Have B2B SaaS experience
- Have startup experience
- Familiar with remote work
- Are comfortable with a bit of UX copywriting
Our benefits and perks
- Top-tier Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, including FSA
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD benefits
- EAP & monthly wellness stipend for your physical and mental health
- 401(k) retirement plan to save for your future
- Unlimited PTO for sick days and vacation days
- New hire and monthly WFH office stipend to cultivate a better work environment
- All-expenses paid company off-sites and free lunch bi-weekly at Company meetings
- Professional development and mentorship
- MacBook Pro or equivalent laptop
- Flexible WFH schedule to manage your personal obligations
- Flexible remote work environment: coffee shop, beach, or anywhere in between
- ....and 4-day workweeks