Who we are
At GoLinks, we create products and experiences that make work easier for individuals and teams. We believe that the knowledge people use every day to build products, collaborate with team members, and help customers should be readily accessible. We’re on a mission to connect employees with the information they need to be productive and successful at any place, at any time. Our remote-first startup thrives as a nimble and scrappy team and we are growing fast! We’re excited to bring on new team members who are inclusive, possess a growth mindset, and excel at what they do.
About the role
As a Paid Media Specialist, you will be responsible for managing our paid media channels. You will create, launch, test, and optimize campaigns to grow brand awareness, generate demand, and acquire leads.
What you’ll do
- Develop, implement, and optimize ad campaigns across Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Strategize with Marketing Managers and cross-functionality to determine campaign strategies
- Conduct keyword research and audience targeting
- Implement rapid testing techniques to achieve meaningful results with statistical significance
- Manage budget for paid media with the guidance and support of relevant stakeholders
- Provide stakeholders with ongoing metrics of campaign performance and key actionable insights
- Adhere to industry best practices and find opportunities to align with new technologies or trends
Who you are
- At least 1 year of experience in a relevant role with PPC and paid social experience. You have experience with or have been responsible for all stages of paid media advertising.
- Grasp of paid channels. Extensive experience with Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads. You understand the nuances of each platform and can know how to effectively utilize their core functions and features.
- Fail forward through testing. You understand how to execute high-volume testing to quickly identify positive indicators and deprecate non-performers. You understand how to isolate testing variables to correctly pinpoint why an ad is or is not performing well.
- Focused on numbers. Impressions, clicks, reach, conversions, CPC, CTR. You are focused on these metrics and thrive on quantitative results to drive success.
- Know who you’re marketing to. While you may not have experience with our specific personas, you understand the process of audience targeting to effectively market to the correct audience.
- Understand stages of the marketing funnel. TOFU, MOFU, BOFU acronyms should be no stranger to you. You understand best practices and strategies for each stage and can craft content accordingly.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience.
We’re extra excited if you...
- Have B2B SaaS experience
- Have worked with demand generation roles
- Been responsible for quantifiable KPIs
- Experience working on a distributed team or remote environment
- Have an eye for design sensibility
Our benefits and perks
- Top-tier Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, including FSA
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD benefits
- EAP & monthly wellness stipend for your physical and mental health
- 401(k) retirement plan to save for your future
- Unlimited PTO for sick days and vacation days
- New hire and monthly WFH office stipend to cultivate a better work environment
- All-expenses paid company off-sites and free lunch bi-weekly at Company meetings
- Professional development and mentorship
- MacBook Pro or equivalent laptop
- Flexible WFH schedule to manage your personal obligations
- Flexible remote work environment: coffee shop, beach, or anywhere in between
- ....and 4-day workweeks