Technology enabler and digital transformer of American food supply…
We are a disruptive food tech company, digitally transforming our food supply chain. Our customers applaud our SaaS platforms (WholesaleWare ERP, eCommerce/Orders IO, GrubPay Payments) for how it increases productivity and profitability for their wholesale food business sales and operations. In a world of generic enterprise software, we provide targeted solutions that bring together the very best technology and drive greater results. For ambitious Sales professionals, this is the place to accelerate your career development. Here you'll own the full sales cycle along with subsequent account management.
We are offering incredible upward potential for our next Software Account Executive, with proven ability to hunt, source, and close software deals with companies of various sizes, from small to enterprise. Here, you will enjoy uncapped commission potential with enormous customer reach. You’ll live and breathe our business and our products leveraging your wealth of knowledge and outbound tactics to build a healthy pipeline of qualified leads.
What we are looking for:
· Strong B2B sales experience ideally with ERP and/or eCommerce SaaS background
· Experience selling into all businesses from small to enterprise businesses with the ability to quickly identify and involve C-Level decision makers while making advocates across their team
· Hunter Needed - a successful track record cold calling, generating, developing and closing new business
· Top Performers wanted - the ability to meet and exceed quota for multiple consecutive quarters
· Ability to generate and execute e-mail, phone calls, direct mail, LinkedIn, and other outbound tactic campaigns
· Desire and ability to dive deep into the products and learn their features, eventually conducting your own demos both online and onsite with prospects and customers
· Ability to leverage the assigned CRM (Hubspot) of all communications with customers and prospects
· Highly competitive, strategic thinker with leadership potential
· Self-motivated with startup DNA
· Experience with wholesale operations and/or the food industry a plus
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· Spanish or Mandarin Speaking a plus
GrubMarket is the technology enabler and digital transformer of American Food Supply Chain industry. Our mission is to build and provide the eCommerce and software technologies to this industry, to transform this completely offline and highly manual industry into modernized online industry powered by software technologies, and improve the efficiency of American food supply chain.