Delivers direct from the farm to your door.
We are a disruptive food tech company that is digitally transforming the food supply chain across the U.S.. Our customers love our SaaS platform for how it increases their productivity and profitability of their wholesale food business and operations.
We are offering an incredible opportunity for a product designer to join our WholesaleWare product team, to drive product design execution, partner with the team to establish a strong design philosophy, and participate in our incredible growth trajectory.
What we are looking for:
· Software product design/UI/UX experience on web and mobile (min. 3 years in a product design role)
· Prior experience designing B2B software platforms, e.g. recruiting platforms, accounting platforms, CRMs, ERP software, etc.
· Strong visual, verbal and written communication skills
· A creative thinker who also exhibits great attention to detail
· Self-motivated with startup DNA (prior startup experience a plus)
· Experience building and maintaining style guides
· Takes personal pride in producing world-class product designs
· Experience in graphic design a plus
· Bachelor's degree
Please include a link to any samples of work with your application.
GrubMarket's mission is to conveniently make fresh & healthy food accessible to everyone. We firmly believe that you, your family, and your friends should always have the opportunity to eat well, and that price should never be a barrier between you and healthy, delicious, and freshly-harvested food.
GrubMarket is committed to providing you with the best grocery experience possible, by regularly offering you delicious food at unbeatable prices. We work with a variety of farms and artisan producers to bring you high-quality foods and other items at prices that are up to 50% OFF what you'd typically find at other premium grocers.
GrubMarket is backed by Jerry Yang, the founder of Yahoo, GGV Capital on Sand Hill Road who invested in Square, Pandora and Alibaba, etc., as well as Y Combinator.