Sales Development Representative at H1
About the role
At H1, we’re building a platform of the largest global database of HCPs, so that Life Sciences companies can identify and engage experts to more effectively bring drugs and technologies to market. The result: life-changing drugs get to market faster and help more people.
The Sales team at H1 plays a crucial role in creating that future. Our team is 100% focused on the customer and aligning their needs to our solutions. We believe in the value and benefits we can bring to our client’s businesses and ultimately to the patient. We are storytellers who strive to ensure our platform and messaging reaches appropriate buyers and influencers in life sciences.
H1 is growing quickly, and our need to understand the challenges of our customers and provide value-added messaging and solutions needs to grow along with it. And so does the Sales team!
At H1, SDRs are the first point of contact with many of our key customers. They spend their time researching key accounts, then taking their insights and turning them into action. You’ll become an expert on the challenges our prospects face as they develop new drugs, and you’ll interact with them as a peer and advisor to explore H1 solutions. Ultimately, you’ll be handing off high quality meetings to your AE to generate pipeline for our sales team. Our SDR team works with our Marketing and AE as a fulcrum between marketing and sales.
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert on H1’s core productLearn our industry and the challenges our buyers face as the develop new drugs
- Research named accounts and build hypotheses on how H1’s platform will solve key problems
- Using a blended approach, engage with your prospects across multiple channels (email, social selling, & video)
- Have the opportunity to attend conferences and do outreach to attendees
- Drive top of funnel (ToFu) pipeline growth by getting the right prospects at the right companies aware of & interested in H1.
- Become an expert in our tech stack, using a suite of tools to enhance your outreach
- Learn the fundamentals of generating predictable revenue
- Collaborate closely with members of the Sales and Account Management teams to meet Key Performance goals
- Achievement-oriented. You love a good challenge and like to be measured
- Interested in sales and outbound lead generation
- A strong communicator. You pair polished written and verbal communication with great energy and enthusiasm
- Genuinely motivated by helping others
- A problem solver. You can recognize abstract patterns and have a knack for connecting the dots
- Curious. You love to ask questions and learn new things
- Fascinated by emerging technologies (bonus for Life Sciences)Resilient.
- You have the grit and tenacity with a desire to succeed on your own terms
- Comfortable being uncomfortable. You’re not afraid of uncertainty and thrive in ambiguity
- Competitive base pay + commission & bonus
- Health Insurance (Medical and Dental)
- Unlimited Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Hours
- Computer Setup
- Commuter Benefits
- Stock Options
Why you should join H1
Founded in 2017, H1 is helping connect the healthcare ecosystem with data. We have the largest dataset of every doctor in the world, ranked, benchmarked, and priorities for which doctor industry should work with when developing drugs.