Business Operations Manager at Haystack
About the role
We're a rapidly growing seed-stage company and are looking for a smart generalist to work closely with the CEO on our most strategic initiatives and key operational gaps.
- Customer Success Managing customer relationships, running quarterly business reviews, engaging customers in the sales pipeline. Communicating customer needs to the product/engineering team
- Revenue operations Building out our sales, marketing, and customer success tools and processes
- Ops Managing new employee onboarding, office space, team off-sites, recruiting pipeline etc.
- Strategic Initiatives GTM experimentation, customer discovery, roadmap validation, new marketing collateral, project management
- 1-3 years of experience at a top management consulting firm or in an operational role at a tech company. We'd also be excited about a former founder or early employee at a small startup
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Excited about wearing multiple hats in a fast-moving environment. Able to hustle to drive results
- Self-driven, self-motivated, fast learner. Ability to own open-ended projects end-to-end.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to design scalable processes
Why you should join Haystack
We are bringing the competitive advantage data-driven engineering teams like Google have - to everyone else.
Our analytics platform plugs directly into developer tools like Github to provide insights on delivery speeds, bottlenecks, and risks that impact team velocity & developer happiness.
We're trusted by some of the world’s most innovative teams: Microsoft, The Economist, and Indiegogo and backed by Y Combinator, Soma Capital, Funders Club, and strategic angels (Founder @Optimizely, SVP Sales @Amplitude) .
Haystack is a culture of tinkering, learning, testing and iterating. We ship quickly and help our customers do the same. We're led by founded by two technical founders who have experienced this problem first-hand after scaling their startups from 0 to 100m+ users.