Founding Growth Marketing Lead at Hellosaurus
About the role
About the role.
We’re looking for a creative, self-starting Founding Growth Marketing Lead who will design a scalable growth marketing program from the ground up, managing all family acquisition and outreach, brand strategy, as well as organic and paid social media.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute the initial go-to-market plan for Hellosaurus.
- Implement family growth and engagement strategies across multiple channels, including paid campaigns, social media, original content production, and press.
- Identify and lead strategic partnerships to drive user acquisition.
- Oversee and manage all family communication channels, including email, social and push messaging.
- Own experimental marketing channel development, optimizing metrics like conversion rate, LTV, CAC, and ROAS and budgeting effectively.
The role is meant to be full time but it is possible to start on a more flexible contract, if desired.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in growth strategy, branding, social media management and/or in related marketing roles. Experience doing so at a tech software startup is a plus.
- Experience in the kid's media, early childhood education, and/or family-focused product space(s) is also a huge plus.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment and a desire to wear many hats.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Analytical and detail oriented.
Why you should join Hellosaurus
Hellosaurus is reinventing children’s programming for touchscreen audiences with the most advanced interactive video platform ever built for kids media.
Rooted in early childhood education principles of engagement, with a belief that children’s content should leverage mobile device capabilities so kids play instead of just watch, Hellosaurus is developing software tools for creators of high-quality kids programming to make truly participatory shows and a single distribution platform to share these creations with families everywhere.
We are a small team based in New York City and have worked on companies like HQ Trivia, Toca Boca, Google, Apple, and Sesame Street. We are backed by top investors and are currently a member of Y Combinator's summer batch (YC S20).
We are looking to grow our founding team with folks who are passionate about building magical technological experiences that make kids feel active, smart, and powerful, all while having fun.