We analyse bank transaction data to help other FinTechs make sense of their customers’ data, starting with making it easier for them to give loans to small-to-medium businesses. This helps to solve the credit crunch in Small Business Lending, a $65B industry in the US alone.
We’re an experienced team with background at top tech and finance companies like DeepMind, Facebook, Revolut and Spotify.
We’re multi-cultural and welcome diversity. Each of our team members was born on a different continent. We make sure everyone feels included in our company events and accomodate all cultural and dietary requirements.
We graduated from Y Combinator in 2020 and raised a $1.25M seed round. In 2021, we grew from $20k to $500k in annual recurring revenue. As of July 2022 we make over $1M in annual recurring revenue.
How we work
As an early employee, you’ll get to work directly with the founders and early engineers scoping out greenfield projects that you’ll be able to own end-to-end.
We promote an outcome-focused, low-bureaucracy, engineering-first work environment with an emphasis on delivering customer impact at high velocity.
What we're looking for
We are not looking for specific frameworks, skillsets, and experiences. We value above all else folks who want to make real customer impact by building great software.
- You thrive at solving tough problems
- You enjoy breaking down challenging problems into simple & well-designed solutions
- You are fact-driven and want to measure the real impact of your work
- You enjoy building products and making real-world impact
- You take responsibility over end-to-end deployment of what you build
- You like shipping code frequently, iteratively, and collaboratively
- You value MVPs and customer impact over perfectly engineered systems
- You care about scalable infrastructure & process. Even better if you are the one to help improve / implement the system!
- You like to work in an fast-paced, high-growth, team-based environment
- You are entrepreneurial. This means having a growth mindset, finding problems without being told about them, thinking independently about issues and clearly advocating your position, and taking full ownership of your work, even if things go wrong
- You are a team player. You value diversity & inclusion in the workplace, are a helpful teammate, and understand best practices for building products as part of a team e.g., code review / version control
- Friday company lunches (always vegan-friendly!)
- Bi-monthly company retreats to different UK destinations (Brighton and Bath so far!)
- Flexible work from home policy
- Remote December: we go remote for 6 weeks in Dec/Jan to facilitate long home visits or other extensive yearly travel
- Private health insurance through Vitality
- Cycle to Work Scheme