Senior Engineer (React, NodeJS, GraphQL, Serverless)
About the role
The HiOperator mission is to automate customer service. As a senior member of the HiOperator tech team, you will play a central role in delivering the software to achieve this mission through a combination of integrations, machine learning, and clever programming
HiOperator is working towards a highly unified, modular architecture to allow for (a) rapid development of new integrations and modules while (b) also remaining highly accessible for future engineers to easily get up to speed. As a lead engineer, you are expected to be well versed in the following technologies:
- Apollo GraphQL
- Various Google Cloud products (e.g., Cloud functions, App Engine, Storage, CloudSQL)
What You’ll Do:
Our core product is a web application and several support services all running on Google Cloud. Your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Participate in the architecture of HiOperator’s next-gen platform
- Build the scaffolding layer of the platform
- Build integrations to run on the platform
- Work with our end-users to map out new features and identify gaps in the product
- Hire, train, and manage junior engineers
- Participate in any other duties required on a more ad-hoc basis
Since we are a fast-growing company, there is an expectation that your role will evolve with new duties and responsibilities introduced over time. It’s all part of the startup fun!
- 5+ years of experience in NodeJS
- 5+ years of experience in ReactJS
- 5+ years as lead engineer/VP of engineering/CTO level
- 2+ years of serverless experience
- Experience in GraphQL, especially Apollo GraphQL, is a bonus
- NLP experience is a bonus
Job offers are contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
HiOperator is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why you should join HiOperator
HiOperator is a next-gen customer service platform, combining AI and awesome people. We growing quickly and are looking for awesome folks to come with us on the journey in Buffalo & Dallas.