Client Success Manager at HiOperator
About the role
Ready to join a fast-growing, diverse team tackling a $200B+ industry?
HiOperator's mission is to automate customer service by augmenting awesome humans with great technology. We believe that there’s a path to automation that greatly enhances the roles and career paths of customer service agents, rather than makes them obsolete.
We are a profitable, growth stage startup and our investors include Y Combinator, Hearst Lab, and 43North. We have been scaling exponentially and we're hiring several client success managers to work closely with our existing clients to ensure we are delivering the highest level of service.
What you can expect working at HiOperator:
- Competitive pay
- Highly diverse team at every level of the organization
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth
- Highly dynamic, evolving environment
- A quantitative, data-driven organization
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Generous time off
- Manage relationships with assigned clients.
- Conduct internal and external account reviews.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to drive customer satisfaction and account performance.
- Confident communicator - Clients respond well to your proactive, polished and calm style.
- Relationship nurturer - You develop strong, long-term connections with each client.
- Opportunity seeker - Your mix of instincts and analysis help you see where partnerships can grow.
- 12+ months in a client-facing account or project management-type role
- Comfort using Google Suite of Products and customer service software is a plus (i.e. Zendesk, Freshdesk, Shopify, Magento)
Why you should join HiOperator
HiOperator is a next-gen customer service platform, combining AI and awesome people. We growing quickly and are looking for awesome folks to come with us on the journey in Buffalo & Dallas.