Senior Recruiter - Technical & Sales at HiOperator
About the role
Ready to join a fast-growing, diverse team tackling a $200B+ industry?
HiOperator's mission is to automate customer service by augmenting awesome humans with great technology. We believe that there’s a path to automation that greatly enhances the roles and career paths of customer service agents, rather than makes them obsolete.
We are a profitable, growth stage startup and our investors include Y Combinator, Hearst Lab, and 43North. We have been scaling exponentially and we continue to look for new team members to join our quest to change the industry.
About the Role
HiOperator is looking for an experienced Full-Cycle Recruiter to join our team. In this role, you'll own the recruiting process for technical and growth roles in the org.
What You'll Do
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process to ensure a positive and seamless candidate experience
- Be responsible for sourcing and developing the candidate pipeline
- Interview candidates, update them throughout the process and guide them from day 0 to day 1
- Set hiring manager expectations, develop interview processes and set timelines to hire
- Develop compensation frameworks and negotiate compensation
- Develop recruitment advertising and employment branding strategies
- 3 to 5 years of recruiting experience preferred. We believe that having either direct technical experience (i.e. being a software developer in a past life) or technical recruiting experience (software developers, data scientists) will be critical to success.
- Experience hiring across all levels of technical roles
- Preference for high growth environments with an ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Strong project management skills with the ability to rigorously prioritize in a constantly evolving environment
- Low ego; no task is too small to deserve your full effort and enthusiasm
Visit us to learn more: www.hioperator.com
This is not a remote position.
Job offers are contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
HiOperator is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why you should join HiOperator
HiOperator is a next-gen customer service platform, combining AI and awesome people. We growing quickly and are looking for awesome folks to come with us on the journey in Buffalo & Dallas.