Marketing Lead (1st Marketing Hire) at HiOperator
About the role
Ready to join a fast-growing, diverse team tackling a $200B+ industry?
HiOperator's mission is to automate customer service by augmenting awesome humans with great technology. We believe that there’s a path to automation that greatly enhances the roles and career paths of customer service agents, rather than makes them obsolete.
We are a profitable, growth stage startup and our investors include Y Combinator, Hearst Lab, and 43North. We have been scaling exponentially and we’re looking for our first full-time marketing lead to join our team!
What You'll Do
As HiOperator’s first marketing hire, you’ll play a key role in creating our brand voice and developing and executing a content marketing plan across multiple channels - both internally as well as externally. You will be responsible for helping us tell HiOperator’s story and the stories of our clients, employees and partners.
We are a growth stage startup that operates very nimbly and you will be involved in long-term strategy as well as highly tactical day-to-day execution, reporting directly to our senior leadership team.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop content marketing plan and goals and execute against both
- Roll out communication strategies internally, aligning with sales & operations
- Work closely with our external PR agency on content and communications strategy
- Build brand awareness through tactics that take into account our current footprint and expansion plans
- Work with external agencies and designers to develop content, brand assets, and experiences that delight providers and their clients
- Grow brand following through content creation, email marketing, and social media
- Cultivate online and offline relationships with players in the customer service, e-commerce, automation, and BPO space.
- Perform market research to understand messaging effectiveness to evolve our brand and marketing touchpoints
Here are some of the qualifications we expect you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of marketing experience at a fast-growing B2B company (ideally experience in product marketing & comms and working with companies at an earlier stage)
- Articulate storyteller, must be able to both speak and write with passion and clarity
- Strong relationship builder, both internally and externally
- Deadline-driven - you can move fast to create high quality content in an evolving environment.
- Able to break down complex concepts and explain them simply
- Experience working across a wide variety of marketing channels including media, influencer marketing, and content within a startup environment with limited resources
- Excited about rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Strong ownership mentality and enthusiasm for HiOperator's mission.
You Can Expect
- Competitive pay
- A highly diverse team at every level of the organization
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth
- A dynamic, evolving environment
- A quantitative, data-driven organization
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous time off
- Visit us to learn more: www.hioperator.com
This is not a remote position.
Job offers are contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
HiOperator is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why you should join HiOperator
HiOperator is a next-gen customer service platform, combining AI and awesome people. We growing quickly and are looking for awesome folks to come with us on the journey in Buffalo & Dallas.