Account Executive (Enterprise Sales)
About the role
HiOperator's mission is to automate customer service by augmenting humans with technology. Excellent customer service is embraced by everyone at HiOperator - from our agents to our engineers to our CEO.
We believe in working with and supporting companies where our technology is able to provide exponential value beyond what a traditional customer care center can. This means not saying yes to every sales opportunity. We're looking for incredibly motivated go-getters who are excellent at building and maintaining relationships based on trust and navigating sophisticated sales processes to understand where value can be unlocked for our clients.
What You’ll Do:
You'll work collaboratively with sales, tech and ops to identify, develop and close new accounts. We believe in learning our values and processes from the ground up and so you'll likely start your time at HiOperator as a frontline agent!
Specific responsibilities will include the following and more:
- Developing a deep understanding and fluency in HiOperator's tech, platform and processes and product roadmap.
- Meeting an aggressive sales quota, while developing and maintaining a strong predictable pipeline
- Support the entire sales lifecycle, including communicating and collaborating with internal stakeholders across tech and operations to position new accounts for success
- Updating and maintaining CRM records
Please note that this is not a remote role and will be "home-based" in either our Dallas, TX or Buffalo, NY office!
This is a rapidly evolving and scaling role. We believe you'll be most successful if you're comfortable working within smaller sales organizations and have a high degree of technically fluency.
Here are some of the experiences and skills we expect you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of experience in a direct quota-carrying sales role, selling to high growth and enterprise companies
- A high degree of technical fluency and experience selling to tech companies
- A proven history of navigating complex sales processes that require identifying and building relationships with C-level executives
- Experience selling BPO/contact center services would be hugely beneficial
- You are quantitative in nature and love constantly testing and iterating on processes
- You have the ability to effect change and drive results in chaotic and unstructured environments
- Must be willing to travel as needed for the role
Visit us to learn more: www.hioperator.com
Why you should join HiOperator
HiOperator is a next-gen customer service platform, combining AI and awesome people. We growing quickly and are looking for awesome folks to come with us on the journey in Buffalo & Dallas.