Product Engineer, Backend at HitPay
About the role
What we're looking for
HitPay is expanding to new regions, growing fast, and solving fun problems along the way. We are looking for a sophisticated backend engineer (PHP) with strong product sensibilities. You'll partner with our CTO to design, plan and build the product roadmap.
- Understanding of overall system architecture
- Designing and building new APIs and commerce tools based on customer feedback
- Talk to the customers - At HitPay we believe every Engineer should be talking to the customer.
- Resolve support requests on a day-to-day basis.
- 4+ years experience as a PHP developer. Our tech stack is PHP Laravel, MySQL, Redis
- Product-Minded Software Engineer
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven record of shipping features on time
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
Why you should join HitPay
HitPay is a no-code payment processing platform for SMBs in South East Asia. We help SMBs to kickstart their commerce business with simple, easy-to-use payment and commerce tools embedded with low-cost payment methods. Our mission is to democratise access to commerce for SMBs.
Headquartered in Singapore, HitPay is a 2 time MAS Fintech Award Finalist, PayPal startup program participant and backed by global investors.