We Rent Your Property by the Room. You earn 50% more Rent.
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to lead the Investor CS organization and build an incredible customer experience.
HomeRoom is a property technology company. We build affordable housing and create turn-key investment property opportunities with beautiful properties optimized for shared living. We take the stress out of purchasing and managing rental properties for investors and deliver an exceptional shared living experience for renters.
Our culture focuses on excellence with freedom and responsibility in a constant evolution environment.
At HomeRoom you will:
· Help solve the problem of affordable housing while creating incredible returns for investors.
· Accomplish amazing amounts of important work; inspire others with your thirst for excellence; focus on great results; because you are a self-motivated person & you demonstrate consistently strong performance.
About the CSM role:
· Will be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience and help customers achieve their desired goals when investing in real estate with HomeRoom
· Own overall relationship with real estate investors
· Ensure retention and satisfaction of all HomeRoom's real estate investors
· Use technology as an enabling mechanism to drive incredible customer experiences
· Build a scalable organization and manage a team
· Elite problem solver
· Experience in customer success
· Comfortable with deploying technology and building processes to optimize and drive efficiency
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Detail oriented and analytical
· Demonstrated ability to increase customer satisfaction
· Real estate investment experience
· Light experience with financial modeling & financial projections
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
HomeRoom is a two-sided residential real estate marketplace for room by room rentals. We help our rental investors make 50% more rent and our tenants save 50% on rent.
Our mission is to solve the affordable housing crisis. Rents throughout the US are way too high, and we believe increasing rental utilization of existing assets is critical in solving the crisis.
Rents with Homeroom are typically 50% less than a 1 bedroom apartment in the same area. We're crazy passionate about up-leveling the experience for everyone- owners AND renters.