Business Development Representative at Humaans
About the role
Humaans is the fastest way to onboard and manage your staff. It turns complex processes like employee onboarding, offboarding, and compensation management into simple workflows by integrating with other point solutions, such as Gsuite, Slack, Docusign, and Greenhouse.
We are a startup with big ambitions, backed by amazing investors that worked with the fastest growing technology companies.
Our journey is only at the beginning. You will join Humaans as one of the early members of the team and help build the Sales function. You will be able to work closely with the founders Giovanni and Karolis, and learn directly from our customers. You will get involved with a variety of business challenges such as building up our outbound prospecting machine and improving our sales funnel.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are looking to accelerate your career in sales, you will love being a core part of building a business from the ground up.
Your day to day
- Identify and implement effective strategies to improve our outbound inside sales engine
- Create and prioritise a list of target accounts based on growth objectives
- Identify, attract and engage with potential customers to build up pipeline using a variety of channels – email, phone, social, chat, and more
- Assess mutual fit quickly while providing potential customers with a delightful experience
- Build up knowledge about our product and its value to customers
- Collect insights and share with the Product team to help us build a better product solving real pain points for customers
- 1 or 2 years of sales/customer-facing work experience (ideally in SaaS)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Exceptional listening skills combined with the ability to empathise with potential customers and to distill information
- Methodological, highly organised and with a natural propensity to solve problems
- Proactive, curious, collaborative and eager to learn
- Highly motivated, ambitious, self-driven and not easily discouraged
Early stage startups can be messy – we know that. We're putting effort in providing you with the best employee experience and a quality driven environment in exchange for trusting us.
- Salary. Competitive compensation.
- Equity. Meaningful equity so that you own part of the company.
- Flexible working schedule. We're outcome-oriented.
- Time off. 25 days of paid time off per year plus public holidays.
- Health. Private health and dental insurance.
- Technology. A brand new MacBook (or whatever equipment you need).
- Set up. $600 working from home budget.
- Learning and development. Budget for books and other resources you need.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At Humaans we’re looking for genuinely good people that are transparent and emphatic. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and ensuring a fair interview process for everyone. You’re welcome to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Why you should join Humaans
The fastest way for companies to onboard and manage employees