Account Executive at Humaans
About the role
Humaans is the fastest way to onboard and manage your staff. It turns complex processes like employee onboarding, offboarding, and compensation management into simple workflows by integrating with other point solutions, such as Gsuite, Slack, Docusign, and Greenhouse.
We are a startup with big ambitions, backed by amazing investors that worked with the fastest growing technology companies.
Our journey is only at the beginning. You will join Humaans as one of the early members of the team and help build the Sales function. You will be able to work closely with the founders Giovanni and Karolis, and learn directly from our customers. You will involved with a variety of business challenges such as building up our outbound prospecting machine and lead generation engine, improving our sales funnel, converting inbound leads, and closing deals.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are looking to accelerate your career in sales, you will love being a core part of building a business from the ground up.
Your day to day
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to close with a positive consultative approach
- Identify, attract and engage with potential customers using a variety of channels – email, phone, social, chat, and more
- Run demos and assess mutual fit quickly while providing prospects with a delightful experience
- Build up knowledge about our product and its value to customers
- Collect insights and share with the Product team to help us build a better product solving real pain points for customers
- You have done this before and have a few years of sales experience in SaaS
- Experience with 360 sales, inside sales and in closing with high velocity cycles
- Track record of over performance and exceeding quota
- You have closed deals ranging from $10k to $80k in ACV
- Exceptional listening skills combined with the ability to empathise with potential customers and to distill information
- Proactive, ambitious and with an entrepreneurial/growth mindset
Early stage startups can be messy – we know that. We're putting effort in providing you with the best employee experience and a quality driven environment in exchange for trusting us.
- Salary. Competitive compensation.
- Equity. Meaningful equity so that you own part of the company.
- Flexible working schedule. We're outcome-oriented.
- Time off. 25 days of paid time off per year plus public holidays.
- Health. Private health and dental insurance.
- Technology. A brand new MacBook (or whatever equipment you need).
- Set up. $600 working from home budget.
- Learning and development. Budget for books and other resources you need.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At Humaans we’re looking for genuinely good people that are transparent and emphatic. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and ensuring a fair interview process for everyone. You’re welcome to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Why you should join Humaans
The fastest way for companies to onboard and manage employees