Community Manager at Humaans
About the role
Humaans is the fastest way to onboard and manage your staff. It turns complex processes like employee onboarding, offboarding, and compensation management into simple workflows by integrating with other point solutions, such as Gsuite, Slack, Docusign, and Greenhouse.
We are a startup with big ambitions, backed by amazing investors that worked with the fastest growing technology companies.
Our journey is only at the beginning. You will join Humaans as one of the early members of the team and help build the Marketing function. You will be able to work closely with the founders Giovanni and Karolis, and get involved with a variety of business challenges.
Your day to day
- Be the brand ambassador/evangelist for all things Humaans with the world outside
- Build up and nurture relationships with industry leaders and partner vendors
- Set up and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with Marketing strategies across a variety of channels
- Organise and run digital events and other programs to boost awareness and drive engagement
- Gain insights into how businesses run and scale their People Operations
- Ensure all touch points for customers with our ecosystem are delightful at all times
- Your social media game is strong (especially across Twitter and Linkedin)
- Proactive, can take initiative and are comfortable scoping, driving and executing on projects
- Ability to analyse data and drive insights and action plans
- Ability to empathise with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
Early stage startups can be messy – we know that. We're putting effort in providing you with the best employee experience and a quality driven environment in exchange for trusting us.
- Salary. Competitive compensation.
- Equity. Meaningful equity so that you own part of the company.
- Flexible working schedule. We're outcome-oriented.
- Time off. 25 days of paid time off per year plus public holidays.
- Health. Private health and dental insurance.
- Technology. A brand new MacBook (or whatever equipment you need).
- Set up. $600 working from home budget.
- Learning and development. Budget for books and other resources you need.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At Humaans we’re looking for genuinely good people that are transparent and emphatic. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and ensuring a fair interview process for everyone. You’re welcome to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Why you should join Humaans
The fastest way for companies to onboard and manage employees