Senior Product Manager at Impraise
About the role
Who are we looking for?
The easiest way to see whether this is a fit, please read this short description:
We have a digital product in beta, it’s very early stage and we need to figure out what’s next. So we would like you to join a small product team to help explore, research, define and launch in a collaborative, quick, startup-like fashion. Things will move fast, you’ll make key decisions and you’ll closely collaborate with a product designer, product marketing manager, data scientist, the director of product, engineering and our CEO.
If this excites you, please read on!
It’s all about the right fit, so we don’t want to make things too strict. High level, this is what we’re looking for:
- You’re collaborative by nature
- Experience in exploring, defining and launching at least one product or major feature.
- You’re comfortable talking about product strategy (where does this product need to go and why), translating that into a plan (what do we need to do) and then into a constant delivery of value to our customers (what does the end-user experience look like and why + work with closely with engineering). When there’s lots of open items in this process, you’re initial reaction is to roll up your sleeves, ‘just start’ and figure things out as we go
- Although a little cliché: you really have to be comfortable with a startup like environment. We’re a small product team that together is responsible for defining what our beta product Teambase will look like.
- You enjoy both the quantitative view (eg funnel analysis and optimisation) and the qualitative view (you have opinions on what a good user experience is)
- You like the fact that this job description does not have a ‘typical week’ description, because from what you’ve read so far and your experience you know what needs to be done
- At least 3 years of product management experience.
We can put a whole list of requirements here, but the role description above is the most important to us. The rest we'll talk about when we invite you to the first conversation!
Bonus points for
- Experience managing a SaaS product
- Advanced technical or business degrees
- Cool side projects
Why you should join Impraise
The most amazing things are created by people. We want to unleash the potential of individuals and teams, so that they can go forward and further – faster. At Impraise, we believe that seizing moments to celebrate, learn, and improve (no matter the day), can transform roles into careers. We made it our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their day-to-day progress and long-term career development. We are here to make the process of management easier, especially for new engineering managers. We have a passion for designing beautiful products and we like to work with people who can bring in new skills, experience, and energy! You can read more about our company core values here to learn more about the behaviors we value at Impraise.