- Rich experiences in 3D related CVML algorithms, better to cover one of the topics: Neural Rendering / DL-Based 3D Reconstruction / Depth Estimation.
- Solid understanding of state-of-the-arts in Video Understanding and familiar with the challenges of developing algorithms that run efficiently on resource constrained platforms
- Proven prototyping skills and proficient in coding (C, C++, Python)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, be comfortable presenting research to large audiences, and have the ability to work hands-on in multi-functional teams
- Candidates with publication record in relevant venues (e.g. NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, SIGGRAPH) are preferred
- Expertise in working with at least one deep learning framework, for example, PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Self-motivated and eager to learn new things.
- Team orientation, rather than individually, motivated and results-oriented
Education & Experience
M.S. or PhD in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or a related field (mathematics, physics or computer engineering), with a focus on computer vision and/or machine learning
5 years working experience in related field，Autonomous driving company will be a plus
Team management skill will be preferred to have
Location：San Francisco, hybrid remote OK