ADHD can be challenging, but that doesn’t mean accessing support should be hard or expensive. Our mission? Empower every person with ADHD to reach their full potential. We use technology to provide comprehensive tailor-made programs designed by leading doctors & coaches. By owning the entire ADHD patient experience we help people better manage their ADHD.
We are a fiercely ambitious team. Since launching in April 2021, we have helped tens of thousands of people manage their ADHD (as well as being the #1 ADHD app) and we’re just getting started. We think through everything from first-principles and value logic over experience. In order to move fast, we learn fast. We believe in learning by doing - so we like to jump straight in. We say things as they are and believe success is driven by honesty. We’re not afraid to be ourselves and while our mission is serious, we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
About the role
You will play a critical role in driving the strategy, discovery, and delivery of our synchronous coaching services, aiming to empower individuals with ADHD to reach their full potential.
- Prioritize and validate new product experiments through an effective product discovery process
- Interface cross-functionally with marketing, engineering and design to ensure rapid execution to deliver a high-quality product
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure alignment and drive successful outcomes
- Develop and facilitate effective product discovery and delivery processes to move fast and learn fast
- Take responsibility for setting and tracking KPIs and success metrics to drive an understanding of product health
- Work closely with the engineering team to define clear requirements, plan methodically and show leadership to motivate the team
- Maintain a strong delivery cadence to drive business growth.
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- The opportunity to work for a mission-based company and positively impact the lives of those with ADHD
- Being one of the first employees in an exciting early-stage startup
- Fast-paced learning through direct hands-on experience
- Flexible working environment
- Pension plan / 401k
- Up to 25 vacation days per year + an additional 10 mental health days per year
- 2 company retreats a year
What our members say about us
- "I thought I was beyond help and that there just weren’t any ADHD-specific strategies out there. This app has already given me so much hope that I have lost over the years.”
- “This app is amazing and I’ve recommended it to everyone in my life who has ADHD or other mental health issues that they cope with.”
- 3+ years of product management experience at a high-growth startup
- Demonstrated success in driving key growth metrics, such as LTV, retention, and NPS/VDS for a D2C product
- Experience working on 0 to 1 products and/or taking a product from ideation to launch
- Strong technical understanding and passion for technology
- Highly analytical, data-driven, detail-oriented, and organized
- Commercially minded, with a deep understanding of market trends, competitive landscape, and user needs
- Experience with hypothesis-driven development
- Scrappy and resourceful, with a willingness to roll up sleeves and take on multiple responsibilities as needed
- A true team player who is collaborative, supportive, and able to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Maintain a strong delivery cadence and ensure we deliver a high-quality product to our members