Growth Marketer at Inflow
About the role
ADHD can be challenging, but that doesn’t mean accessing support should be hard or expensive. Our mission? Empower every person with ADHD to reach their full potential. We use technology to provide comprehensive tailor-made programs designed by leading doctors & coaches. By owning the entire ADHD patient experience from diagnosis to medication & coaching combined with community support we help people better manage their ADHD.
We are a fiercely ambitious six-person team. Since launching in April, we have helped thousands of people manage their ADHD (as well as being the #1 ADHD app) and we’re just getting started. We think through everything from first-principles and value logic over experience. In order to move fast, we learn fast. We believe in learning by doing - so we like to jump straight in. We say things as they are and believe success is driven by honesty. We’re not afraid to be ourselves and while our mission is serious, we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
About the role
We’re looking for a Growth Marketer to do the following:
- Identify and test new channels at the top of the funnel
- Design & implement campaigns, creative, ad copy, landing pages and run A/B tests
- Optimize influencer & email campaigns as well as content marketing
- Work with product to design experiments to improve conversion rates across the funnel
- Define user audiences / keywords and improve app rankings on both the iOS App & Google Play Stores
- Setting up and managing paid marketing channels
You will have a lot of autonomy over your workflow.
- You are highly analytical, data driven and have an engineering mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience growing a customer base or community
- You have a growth mindset, believe nothing is impossible and are willing to roll up your sleeves and get involved with all aspects of the company.
- You figure out how to solve problems on your own and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bonus: 2+ years of experience in a high growth startup with a focus on direct to consumer mobile apps
- Familiarity with: Web analytics and funnel optimization (GA, Mixpanel, branch.io etc.); Major PPC platforms like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads; App store optimization; Landing page design and optimization; Email marketing; Basic SEO concepts
What we can offer
Competitive Salary + Equity
- The opportunity to work for a mission-based company and positively impact the lives of those with ADHD
- Being one of the first employees in an exciting early-stage startup
- Fast-paced learning through direct hands-on experience
- Flexible working environment
- Pension plan
- Rest up with 25 days’ holiday per year
What our members say about us
"I thought I was beyond help and that there just weren’t any ADHD-specific strategies out there. This app has already given me so much hope that I have lost over the years.”
“This app is amazing and I’ve recommended it to everyone in my life who has ADHD or other mental health issues that they cope with.”
Why you should join Inflow
We are Inflow - a digital health startup on a mission to help every person with ADHD reach their full potential. ADHD can be challenging, but that doesn’t mean accessing support should be hard or expensive. We help adults and adolescents manage ADHD through our science-based, self-help program. Our program is based on the principles of cognitive behavioral therapy which combines education, cognitive restructuring and community support to help people with ADHD build new habits & skills to effectively manage their struggles.