Why Join Infra?
Our mission is to securely connect the world's cloud infrastructure.
Infra enables developer teams to share and manage access to their most important systems: their cloud infrastructure. Today, Infra supports Kubernetes, and we're designing the product to scale to all cloud infrastructure including databases, data warehouses, AWS S3 buckets, and more.
We're funded by top-tier investors who understand this space, and have several hyper-growth companies using Infra in early access as we prepare to launch Infra to a much larger open source community.
We are a team of experienced product designers and engineers with a demonstrated history in delivering successful developer tools used by millions world wide.
Design is paramount to the success of our operation and we hold our work to the highest of standards.
Infra is a remote first company. We offer a great opportunity by facilitating a casual working environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Infra employee shares one powerful mission: “To Securely Connect the World's Infrastructure”.
What Excites You
- Infra is looking for an experienced product designer that is interested in owning the user experience for our product that manages identity and infrastructure access.
- This role requires a dedicated individual who understands Infra’s high standards and design aesthetic to the core and shares our deep commitment to advancing education across the world.
- This product designer will create user experiences for macOS, Windows + Web. They will have strong communication skills as the position requires working closely with other designers, engineering, product marketing, and presenting to executive sponsors.
- Responsibilities of this position also include: creating detailed interaction and pixel specs; preparing assets for use in a variety of platforms: engineering implementation, Web use or Keynote presentations; maintaining up-to-date files and uniform naming conventions; ensuring design consistency across all assets and products.oper tools
What You Bring
- Strong command of visual and communication design
- Invested interest in designing stunning data visualizations and digital product experiences that evoke emotion from end users.
- Designing incredibly polished work that represents the Infra brand and product experience through visual comps, wireframes, flows and prototypes
- Strong understanding of product thinking, interaction design, data science, experimentation and execution(expert in one or more areas)
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Creative and resourceful
- Proficient at extending existing design patterns across platforms
- Deep systems thinker, able to optimize complex information architecture
- Enjoys improving existing patterns and finding innovative solutions for new features and use cases
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project
- 8+ years of proven experience with end-to-end digital product design with proven experience in visual and UX
- A bachelor’s degree or any combination of education, training and experience in design, UX/UI design, human-computer interaction or a related field
Candidates must submit an online portfolio with samples of their design work to be considered for the position.
Infra is a remote first company. Infra offers a great opportunity by facilitating a casual working environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Infra employee shares one powerful mission: “To Securely Connect the World's Infrastructure”.