Why Join Infra?
Our mission is to securely connect the world's cloud infrastructure.
Infra enables developer teams to share and manage access to their most important systems: their cloud infrastructure. Today, Infra supports Kubernetes, and we're designing the product to scale to all cloud infrastructure including databases, data warehouses, AWS S3 buckets, and more.
We're funded by top-tier investors who understand this space, and have several hyper-growth companies using Infra in early access as we prepare to launch Infra to a much larger open source community.
We are a team of experienced product designers and engineers with a demonstrated history in delivering successful developer tools used by millions world wide.
Design is paramount to the success of our operation and we hold our work to the highest of standards.
Infra is a remote first company. We offer a great opportunity by facilitating a casual working environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Infra employee shares one powerful mission: “To Securely Connect the World's Infrastructure”.
What Excites You
- Infra is looking for an experienced visual brand designer that is interested in owning our brand design language.
- This role requires a dedicated individual who understands Infra’s high standards and design aesthetic to the core and shares our deep commitment to advancing technology across the world.
- This brand designer will create visuals for macOS, Windows + Web and print. They will have strong communication skills as the position requires working closely with other designers, engineering, product marketing, and presenting to executive sponsors.
- Responsibilities of this position also include: creating detailed visual and pixel specs; preparing assets for use in a variety of platforms: engineering implementation, Web use or Keynote presentations; maintaining up-to-date files and uniform naming conventions; ensuring design consistency across all assets and products.
What You Bring
- Strong command of visual and communication design
- Invested interest in using storytelling tools such as graphics, illustration and photography to tell visually stunning stories that speak to the Infra brand.
- Designing incredibly polished work that represents the Infra brand and product experience through visual comps, sketches and storyboards.
- Strong understanding of color theory, visual storytelling principles and graphic design.
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Creative and resourceful
- Proficient at extending existing design patterns across the brand such as web, social, video, events and conferences.
- Loves to create, draw and inspire through digital art.
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project
- 8+ years of proven experience with end-to-end digital product design with proven experience in visual and UX
- A bachelor’s degree or any combination of education, training and experience in design, UX/UI design, human-computer interaction or a related field
Candidates must submit an online portfolio with samples of their design work to be considered for the position.
Infra is a remote first company. Infra offers a great opportunity by facilitating a casual working environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Infra employee shares one powerful mission: “To Securely Connect the World's Infrastructure”.