Home Inspections, Simplified
At Inspectify, we are a YCombinator (S20) backed start-up building the leading marketplace for home inspections. Our software streamlines the inspection experience and creates the single most comprehensive data set of every single home. We operate in both the United States and Canada and partner with some of the most prominent and fastest growing real estate brokerages in the world.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to grow our existing accounts in the Property Management, Lender, BFR, SFR, Wholesale, and Commercial Agent space. You have a sincere appreciation for the real estate investment and tech space, and are excited about the transformation of the real estate industry towards digital tools to scale. You're partnerships-driven, easy to connect with, and have a skill to network and build relationships with those around you. You have a self-starter personality and thrive as a hunter sales person and a master connector in the past. You’re most fulfilled when exercising your entrepreneurial spirit and thrive off creating a system for your success.
• Achieve partnerships across the Property Management, Lender, BFR, SFR, and Wholesale industry by actively reaching out via emails, LinkedIn, and traveling to various real estate events such as trade shows and industry gatherings.
• Do whatever it takes to develop and manage relationships including cold-calling, cold emails, LinkedIn outreach, Industry connections, managing appointments, and in-person meetings.
• Understand and appreciate the needs and wants of key stakeholders and thoughtfully introduce them to Inspectify products that will benefit their business
• Familiarize yourself with the Property Management, Lender, BFR, SFR, Wholesale ecosystem to determine how Inspectify products can fit into their operations
• Manage enterprise level agent accounts with weekly/monthly meetings
• Be process oriented and actively seek solutions cross-functionally
• Proactively create processes and systems to challenges dealing with launching new product verticals
• 5+ years of relevant business experience, with 2+ years of experience in business development/sales, preferably in the Real Estate Technology, Property Management, BFR/SFR space.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated success in selling to C-Level execs as well as building and fostering cherished relationships with them
• Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
• Extreme initiative, self-management, and organization skills
• Experience in real estate, real estate tech, or a high-growth company / marketplace startup a plus
We Are: Professional. Knowledgeable. Empowering. Efficient. Innovative. Understanding.
We care about people
We work with different types of people everyday and we need to pay attention to them. Starting with the people, internally and externally, will help us gain and keep their trust as we build out our offerings.
Understand and connect the system
We understand that we’re placing ourselves as a third-party in an already complicated dynamic in real estate. Our current work and future vision will continuously affect the different elements in the transaction space. From all areas, know how one action or change can affect the ecosystem.
Empower to Own
We strive to set an environment where people can be leaders which means being able to own. Opening up opportunities for trials, experiments, and thought-provoking conversations will bring a sense of impact and value to each and every one of us.
Be consistent with a purpose
We need to have established opinions on different matters. These perspectives that we carry on shows that we should be consistent in our messaging, interaction, and relationship. But, always remember to be intentional and know why we hold onto these thoughts.
Expand your potential
We want to be in a culture that cultivates growth in our employees. Leaders not only lead but also think bigger organizationally. By crafting this type of atmosphere, we want to make sure our customers and partners are getting the best experience.
Be conscious by giving back
We adopt a mentality of creating a cycle of giving back to the community and/or society. The space we’re in is very tight-knit and Inspectify needs to be at the forefront of being an example in the industry. Being thoughtful of our community reflects that we are conscious of our position in the business.
Current benefits - With more to come!
Medical, dental, vision - Paid for 100%
Life Insurance - 50K
Long term & Short term disability
Healthy maternity/paternity policies
Annual professional development stipend
Company provided lunch on Wednesday (in office)
Team volunteer opportunities
Travel to Seattle several times a year
At Inspectify, we are a Y Combinator (S20) and Seed funded start-up focused on helping transition eager homebuyers into empowered homeowners through our home ownership platform. We do so through leveraging proprietary home inspection data. Our vision is to make home ownership simple by empowering homeowners with data and software.